Hello /b

Hello /b,

Well i want to apologize for my inmature behavior on this site,

About 3/4 hrs ago, i had Done MDMA for the first time, i took a bigger dose than recomended(0,6g)

Therefor casuing me to act inmature, being mean, acting like a child and making up ridiculess stories about my life.

I'd like to start by clearing some stuff up, i am not a wizzard, i am not expecting a child in 5 days or weaks whatever date i said, i am not earning over 22k a month, or whatsoever.

And when is the next time i can do MDMA?
That shit changed my life for the greater good, i lost all my worries, fears, bad memories i have had are now understod i guess, moral of the story i need to do that again but when, any recomended wating time?

I saw this earlier. You just shouldnt roll and go on Sup Forums. Go partying or something you fuckwit loser

>gb2 420chan

I also wanted to ask about the comedown, that everyone warned me about, but when i could sleep i just sleept for 2hrs after going out on a sprint to the store with my Flip flopps and gyming gloves and ofcourse my wife's beautiful youga pants That she got from her pregnat yoga place,

Im both happy and dissapointed at myself

You'll be fine in 24 hours.

Wait for at least a month inbetween

My wife was comming home at 22:45 and i was at home at 23:00 or so after i ran to the store, i forgot the closest store where i live is a deli that was closed so i ran to the 24hr deli, and got

Toothpaste, orbies , hubba bubba and ben and Jerry, and i talked with the owner of the store for about 10 min on what happend in Paris and that black Guy who was raped by cops and they said it was an accident.

See this is the problem, who to trust?

Well why could i just take a 0,2g of Mdma again

Why should i wait, shits confusing me.

Well this time im going to take 0,2g

I think the one saying you'll be fine in 24 hours is referring to the comedown.

The reason you should wait for at least a month is so you don't get addicted to the feeling

Oh,

Well lets say i were to take it again, in about a week with a friend that has done it a few times,

Will it be fun for both of us or is it like smoking weed with a beginner?

I really dont want to be that Guy who ruins someone elses high.

My friend is also a really really big dealer,
From weed to hasch and different pills and powder.

Would it be harmfull to take some more MDMA,
In a weeks time?

It's not like you'd ruin the high for the other person, you just do less. It's a good idea to not do too much in one sitting since you could get poisoned. The last time I did MDMA I just had one single fat line and started having a buzz from it for a few hours

Damn,

Well share the story, how much did you take and so on

Well i did do 0,65g of MDMA, and i just felet drouzzy and faling asleep when i took a piss, i coulden't talk without sounding like i was extreamly drunk, like slupring my words.

I don't know exactly how much was in the line, I think it might have been an 0.4 g , I started having this fuzzy feeling and got really talkative, which I normally amn't. But people weren't allowed to touch me, one tried to give me a backmassage, but I just told her to fuck off with that hippie crap. Then I went to my balcony and watched the bushes whirling and talked with my sober skinhead buddy about how much more empathetic I felt

But I'm schizophrenic, so you probably won't have the same experience

Matt DAMon my dude,

That must have sucked but im feeling fine after a 0,6g of Mdma, is that good or bad?

im jealous. been wanting to get twacked for awhile now. been too busy

I think you did too much for a beginner, but I can't be the judge of that. I think if you'd done less you would've had a more fine feeling that you could adjust.

What you need to remember is, you can always take more, but you can never take it back again

Yeah, i messed up kinda bad,
My friend or the dealer whatever he made to small sugar pappers for us to take, his had a higher dose than mine, 0,2 and 0,4g

But i guess the roll i got was really worth it,
I was on cloud9 for a good 3-4 hrs

Everything you pretty muched typed i feelt,

0,65* told me that just when i woke up

ive been getting really good MDA lately. makes you hallucinate real bad when you're 4-5 points in lol weeeeeeeee

Like, he even showed me a drug test kit shit was 80% puré, he claimed its acually 82%

But whatever

I know what you mean,

I was seeing people watching me while i was on the computer, and someone on my sofa Tilling me to pic up the dogs and i saw lots of nice things aswell

But that only lasted for about 40mIn

i always try to space it out. take a point every hour and a half or so. you'll get really fucking high and for a lot longer.