Honestly, which album do you like the most?

Honestly, which album do you like the most?

MBTDF or TPAB?

Easily MBTDF

TPAB

MBDTF > GKMC > TBAP

TPAB

MBDTF any day

Easily MBDTF.

>Kendrick Lamar is a (((talentless hack)))

I personally prefer MBDTF because I can bop to it. That's it though, because TPAB is the better album

kanye is a living fucking meme when will people realize

only noticeable thing he did was produce around 15 good beats

TPAB put I prefer Yeezus to both of them

Depends on the mood. Usually TPAB though

tpab

this

MBDTF

Easily the most ignorant comment I've seen all week and I frequent Sup Forums

Doris

TPAB easy. Bonus points cause it's also objectively better

The one without the pretentious nigger.

So MBDTF.

MBDTF and it's not even a match

TPAB easily. I never got why people found MBDTF so incredible, it just seems like a poorly mixed pop-rap album.

Have none of you heard the first like 5 seconds of the album? Sounds like absolute garbage recorded on someone's phone mic.

MBDTF is trash
TPAB has some good song (Wesley's theory, The blacker the berry), overall it's pretty average but I'd taker it anyway

Kanye is overrated garbage and so is MBDTF.

TPAB is actually good.

MBTDF

TPAB.
Kanye was no longer relevant after 808s. Literally an entire album of him crying about a nasty whore.

MBDTF

>retards

He's retarded but at least he used a trip so I can block him

I don't get how anyone can think MBDTF, the HHAOTD, is trash. I can understand disliking it when you dislike hip hop in general but it is a fantastic album by any reasonable standard

MBDTF

What makes people hold MBDTF in high regard? I enjoy it but i've never seen it as more than an ordinary Kanye album, some cringe bars, good beats and a couple of skipable tracks. Not to say to prefer TPAB though.

>15

t. underage

You know the answer negro.

Why do people always compare Kanye and Kendrick? Yes they're both popular rappers, but they're in their own lanes. They don't sound the same whatsoever.