When will conservatives and the right be get tired of constantly being on the wrong side of history?

When will conservatives and the right be get tired of constantly being on the wrong side of history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CSx-N9ayCvU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>republicans released the slaves
okay

I said conservatives, not republicans. Republicans were in now way conservative in the 1800s.

See:

keep telling yourself that friend. typical liberal walk back of history and logic

Triggered Trump supporters

Yup. You're right. Abraham Lincoln was a radical right wing conservative. It was the inbred southerners who were the liberals.

When the left stops trying to force us to believe it

>blacks werent blacks either they were white, dont question it just believe it

>being this delusional

>mental gymnasting this hard

When will one person be able to provide me with evidence that Donald Trump is a racist or give me a reason that illegal immigrants should not be deported without resorting to emotion?

>the wrong side of history?
A sure am jealous that I'm not on the side that promotes depravity and rejects everything our forefathers taught us.
>released the slaves
>a good thing
Lincoln was a massive piece of shit and let Sherman and his army fucking brutalize his own countrymen. Additionally, you're retarded for not knowing that the Republicans of the Civil War Era and Gilded Age were the socially progressive ones; something that the modern Democratic Party grabbed in the mid-20th Century.

They are on the wrong side of history. When will they wake the fuck up?

>Not wanting to pay a company to make fun of your race is the same as needing a safe space

The victors write the history, user.

Um... yes?

>illegal immigrants should not be deported without resorting to emotion?

Illegals work for less, dont need to be insured, and cant sue employers for work related injury. They take the shit jobs no one else will. Good for the economy.

>provide me with evidence that Donald Trump is a racist.

Just google anything about his discrimination lawsuit losses.

I'd just like to remind everyone that it is a fact that libtards have been rejected. You lost libtartds. No matter how much you cry, yell and insult, there's nothing you can do about it. You lost. America heard what you had to say and responded with a big fuck you in the form of Trump. The people would literarily rather watch the world burn than let you turn our society into a big faggot utopia. The people would rather kill their own family then let you turn America into a giant Muslim filled cuck factory. They would literally rather blow this fucker up then let you have your way. You bunch of loser faggots, you've been REJECTED.

tl;dr

sure, kid

>translation: I lost

Are you mad that the civil war you cucks threatened has actually come?

.Illegals work for less, dont need to be insured, and cant sue employers for work related injury. They take the shit jobs no one else will. Good for the economy.

Those are all reasons to deport them.

Working for less than minimum wage is a crime. Without insurance or the income to pay medical bills the cost of everyone's health care goes up to cover the mexicans who don't pay their bills. They do not take shit jobs no one else wants. They take shit pay no one else can afford to take. Cheap labor is no where near as good for the economy as all the jobs that will need to be created to properly remove all illegals from our country.

I don't know what you're talking about. I deal in facts. The fact is you lost. LOSER.

>I deal in facts

So if thats true, on a scale of mad to REEEE how angry are you right now?

I'm posting from the front page

Why do you guys talk to trump's retards?

They're 1 of three things:

1. retards
2. twelvie scum
3. Russian shills.

They'll never be intelligent enough to regret him.

>Laughing about a car driving over a bridge
>Realizing you're in the backseat

How about the fact that they are illegal? Their first act on American soil was a felony? Why should all of these immigrants who go through the legalization process to become American citizens have to if these lowlife scum illegal felon immigrants don't give a fuck to?

>a movie making fun of races triggering white people

Unfortunately I was born without the ability to feel emotions. I don't know what it's like to feel angry, or happy. I'm like a machine, a robot. I store factual information and recall it. I'm recalling the fact that you lost. LOSER.

Like when Republicans freed the slaves and Democrats were as butthurt as they are now

I don't travel by car. Only private jet.

> (OP)
>>republicans released the slaves
Exactly! The wrong side of history. 1 point for the dems.

Nigger try to keep up.

HA HA HA HA, so you're an autist.

shit like that makes me fume. It's not a fucking secret that the parties' ideologies gradually switched in the middle of the 20th century. This isn't "rewriting history"; it's REGULAR DOCUMENTED HISTORY.

Clearly, given the results, your vote for Hillary was on the wrong side of history.

> I don't know what it's like to feel angry, or happy. I'm like a machine, a robot. I store factual information and recall it

this has to be by far the most autistic post ever.
coming from a conservative right wing liberal

faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=CSx-N9ayCvU

You can't fix stupid