Gündogan GOAT

>Gündogan GOAT
>Özil GOAT

The Aryan master race wins yet again

Kroos is GOAT too

those are some funny looking aryans, bud

They are just tanned you racist

If Turks are so proud and nationalist, why do they play for other countries?

Cuck detected

same reason why every job in the US is going to a mexican, its better to conquer from within

>inb4 le drumpf memes

he can't throw out the numerous legal mexicans that are outbreeding your '''white''' people

money

turks hate themselves

nice

Ozil a GOAT

Meanwhile Mickey Aryan cant even make the bench for manure

If Iraqis are so proud and nationalist, why are they sucking on Iranian dicks?

RARE

I'm emirati
serbia is nice country

What's wrong, they're as blond as Hitler.

Aryans originated from/came too India 1500 BC you fucking mong.

If Emiratis are so proud and nationalist, why are they all Pakistanis?

b/c its more likely you win anything with Germany than Turkey NT

look at Özil hes forever 1 of the few footballers winning the Worldcup in their career and he would never do it with Turkey

all about prestige and money

abu dhabi is 100% better than your violent shithole

thanks

all turks know their country and team are shit and won't amount to anything ever, they just don't admit it anyone save themselves

>An Emirati is talking mighty about another country's foreign population

they're slave with next to no rights though

idiot

they come here legally and in a controlled manner to work in areas we can't fill ourselves, they behave and integrate or they get out no excuses. also obtaining citizenship is not easy like in your made up country of obese useless idiots who constantly need a pump of foreigner brains to keep you rolling because your brains are too small to work.

also often times they work in near slavery conditions, unlike there where mexican steals your mcdanalds job and has comfy life living with other 8 mexican mcemployees in same 1 room apartment, while you in the basement fapping to 5/10 swede girls who are actually rusky commoners because nordic girls too ugly but dumb american brain can't figure that out so you get tricked just like when you get tricked to go and fight for no reasons but selfish corporate ones in foreign shitholes , and u don't even get compensation while some pmc faggot relaxes and sun bakes with a cold soda for more money than your average higher rank officer would to get shot at by angry muslims

foreigner here can be respected but he will not trample over citizen like in your non country made up of pure distilled lard

Abu Dhabi is the largest version of one of our malls in a Flordia resort. It boggles my mind that there are people live there who are trying to foster a sense of nationhood from it. Only Bedouins

>Most of his country is non-native and non-arab but he drools at the idea of other countries, who have massively less foreign populations, being out-bred
>An Emirati is chatting about another country being "made up"
>An Emirati is chatting about obesity outside of his country
hmmmm

hah

u say that when florida is overcrowded zika infected shithole with horrible infrastructure that has been outgrown by its horrible aging population, a horrigble swampy area that only exists to serve as the generic vacation location for the trash of the world, druggy and violent area no respectable human would choose to sit in for more than 1 hour while his well made stake (well made cuz with american higyene i wouldn't risk it) gets done

wheres abu dhabi is of future and planned for the future with well thought out investments planning&building just like many other places in UAE, where your only complaint is that its desert and we even have that figured out because we have the money and the smarts to know how to civilize filthy westerners into building stuff for ours

ur only legitimate complaint would be that our traditions are '''backwards''' but most of Sup Forums non human dwellers cry day and night about women not being not sluts anymore and here they are cannot be sluts so ur complaint is moot fucking idiot, ur women goes from being whore in your non country western violent shithole and comes here and is traditional woman
heh i see my rant has left the dumb american brain at the disatvantage

re-read my text until you get it into your mind that slave workers do not quantify as citizens unlike the horde of mexicans that will get citizenship in a week

and we can afford to get fat, its all good food specifically brought from ex-human areas in the world that have failed in maintaing their countries, and not mcdonalds blue goo that you amreican non humans feast on every night to cover up your sad existence as proxies serving your elite who do not care about you

now stop embarrasing yourselves and go fap to 5/10 russian commoners while living vicariously through your delusions

Is it part of Arab school of debate to make your posts incomprehensible

how is it my fault you cannot read

You sound like a proxyfag deliberately using poor grammar to make yourself look like English is your second language.

Listen 7abibi
Daddy America will protect from big scary Saudi and Iran. Have another jet, a coke and smile. Enjoy this mini-amerimall slave civilization you've built for yourself (you've hired everyone else to build for you) that will never backfire.

>abu dhabi is of future and planned for the future with well thought out investments planning&building
>mfw

Best thread on Sup Forums right now

OP here
just as planned

Bump for more rants

Teach me your ways lad, is it the smug anime girls?

10% luck
20% skill
15% concentrated smug anime girls
5% pleasure
50% Sup Forums

>Sup Forums

if they are'nt aryans why they have umlauts in neam??

chessmate athiests

great thread

Just watched the post-match interview with De Bruyne and Gundogan.
Gundogan has the demeanor of a socially challenged engineering student

Being Gundam is suffering.

TÜRKEN