Late night Dick Rate Thread

Late night Dick Rate Thread

Nice shave

Got kik? Wanna do some tributes?

Thanks user

?

Big dick too. Is that semi hard? Can you get diamonds for us? I want to see precum and eventually cum

I don't have any other device user , sorry

Damn man
Cock is perfect
Love to see you tribute my gf :(

Hopefully another big dick ahows up for ya
that is me at hard , I just have curves dick

Oh. Ok.

Not as big as OP, but an honest 7"x6". Gets the job done.

Some like the curve

that's not 7 inches
that's like 5

Seems hard to get in a girl. Cum for us anyways

K man. I'll take out the tape some other time.

pls r8 small benis

Any of you guys ever post on snapchat?

sureeeee
keep dreaming buddy

As in post my dick on snapchat??

Like a story or something?

Yeah. Just to show it off.

I usually give it a couple of days before cumming, if I masturbate too often the cum doesn't shoot out as much. I tend to have a good amount of cum

Nahh I have work friends on there , ive always thought about just sending a dick pic to a chick and say it was an "accident", but that doesn't seem believable

Oh i see it does go straight. You are good. I also understand the great cums from wsiting

Yea I can put it up to go straight, I just wait and usually I blow a big load. A big load for a big dick kek

I have pretty big loads when i wait. Powerfull as well. I once was fucking my ex gf and pulled out and came. The cum flew over her body and onto her head and past the pillow onto the headboard. And my cock just got out of her pussy in time.

Same with my dick user, I get some powerful cumshots. I once was fapping and my cum shot at least 5 feet. I was blown away by the shot

Haha nice! I am just over 6 inches long but thick. Have an ugly cut. Or else i would show. But sounds similar. Blam! 11 yo12 great shoots of cum. My ex loved creampies because i filled her up and got as deep as possible.

Do you also have a curved dick , or is it straight? I love having big cumshots, it just makes everything better sex wise

R8?

dude that's small as fuck. I thought mines was small

Mine curves upward. I stick straight up. I have to go to bed soon. Been fapping for a few hours

Ok ill show you. Not much to look at. But ribbed for her pleasure and cum gallons

Kik:caprux

Any comment appreciated

8/10
I want it.

rates appreciated, more coming

7/10
pls r8

cont

copy in filename but 8/10
6/10
7/10

anyone else rating?

5/10
7/10

Like? Wwyd with it?

Tell my girl to suck it

just 7?

Nice cock

Dam! Let me cum on her

Depends , where you from. Maybe you can ;)

is it hard? 7.5/10

wow

8/10

Solid 9 Sir

South west us.. can i have a picture of her please? That's my girl playing with it.

tyty
yes?
tytyty

8/10
Fantastic girth
Like the shiniest too
Got any more?

8.5/10
Cute thighs too

rate pls

You should seriously kill yourself. You aren't even worthy of an hero. Just die. What type of faggot thinks people want to see dicks on /b. Burn.

cute thighs?

thats a pindick

6.5/10, nice shape and head. no balls in pics though.
very thick and long damn. no balls again though. 7/10

What you think?

Saving all these
Thanks for fighting the cancer, user

Morning boner