How do i dox people

how do i dox people

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146662901/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Git gud, of course

Walk to your enemy's house.... forward roll to their front door... knock on said door....

When they answer...
Shout "DOX"

Run away.

whats the secret to git gud

Who you doxing?

someone on steam that is mostly off the grid but we used to be friends so i know a little bit about her

But why?

because she just ruined my life by being my best friend and one day leaving me so i need revenge

OK cool, glad I never tried to befriend you. Good luck, anyway.

i wont forget her

Checked, op is a wannabe faggot.

Say OP, whats your steam man?

why do you wanna know?

Just curious, lets hang out

I could be mistaken but he might of wanted to help you.

Careful dude, he'll dox you if you miss a phone call from him.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146662901/

Thanks fag you'll regret this

you bet i will

lmao

I bet he doesn't regret it.

Stop, you petty child. To go so far as to put a person in danger over your feelings being hurt... that's a recipe to never get over it and make new better friends. Just take a deep breath and take however long you need to heal. Be the bigger person and force positivity until it becomes natural. Life sucks, but you better not shun yourself from society. It's always wrong.

your the lint that forms under gabens backrolls

I'm still waiting for some more back story here.
Can we hear some of the events leading up to this thread please OP?

Well you can't do it the skid way now that LS got raided by the feds. So good luck.

its a long story but basically i was part of a group that was formed in 2014. we used to play games together and stuff and one day this one girl started getting attached to this boy. i didnt have a problem with this and we were still good friends. several months ago it came to a point to where the girl just stopped talking to me because she wanted as much time as she could with this boy. i sorta start getting irritated with her so she gets an idea to use a separate chat website so she could check there when she has time. i think it was two days into that new schedule, and i wake up to find that the chat was deleted. i didnt understand at first but i realized that she removed every single forms of contact with me. i never did anything to cause this and some of her other friends told me that she did the same thing to them. im sorry i shouldnt have asked about doxing her because she has a hard life and has really hard life problems

Bump for my return to this shit thread.

going to bed so let it prune gn

Who are you replying to? How do we know you're OP? You're basically talking to a cloud right now.

Yea, you're a fucking loser OP.
Ever consider you was dragging the team score down?

Wow OP you'd dox a girl just because she started paying attention to someone else. how sore is your ass?

Stop being fuckin petty OP and move on. It was internet "business" that will either never be recreated in real life or happen a thousand times again on the webbs. Move on.

So you tried doxing her because you're a jelous fag who can't get some puss? :^)

Dude there are no girls on the internet.

Has anyone doxed OP yet? I wanna see this little Internet slut he's been pinning over?
I wanna see what's so special about her.