What music does the alt right listen to?

What music does the alt right listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FZbthkfJNFE
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZQRtR67F9E
youtu.be/cXTpHNMdOZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Depeche Mode

John Maus

field recordings of their wives getting fucked by strangers probably

Patrician music. Musical tastes and political orientation seem to be correlated.

Dad rock

they all look like complete morons

Mike Love's Beach Boys

youtube.com/watch?v=FZbthkfJNFE

>right wingers capable of creating art
top kek

Classical music

>not differentiating creating from appreciating
Typical "music is subjective" poster

>point out literally hundreds of artists with left leaning politics entering into their music
>'just like, seperate the music from the artist man jeez'
>Dont afford anyone right of progressive left the same privilege

As expected on the most leftist board on Sup Forums

Maybe instead of bitching like the ess jay dubyas you REEE about, you could have listed some names.

Do they?

Thread didn't pan out how you expected, did it?

Johnny Rebel

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

Ugh alt right losers. They should be like me, a white skinnyfat bernie bro who listens to chapo trap house and considers himself a white ally yet is currently gentrifying brooklyn. Aren't we white ppl just the WORST

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZQRtR67F9E

(cringe warning)

Dadrock, pop, country with as little creativity or originality as possible

Anime theme songs/nightcore renditions of top 40 trash

Most people who REALLY give a shit about politics, don't listen to music as a hobby. Politics is what they spend their time on.

So they only really react to music that speaks to their particular politic, or music they interpret as endorsing their politic.

You're fucking retarded and from reddit if you think Sup Forums is the most leftist

Not really. They're just men in suits with haircuts that are in fashion but vary wildly on whether they fit the person.

The guy who is left at the first row, isn't he the one who punched the dreadlock girl?

Next to Sup Forums, it is

>Dadrock, pop, country with as little creativity or originality as possible

You've thought about this a lot. Which artists?

It's pretty fucking lefty, lad. Maybe not as bad as Sup Forums or something but it is leftist.

Die Fahne hoch! Die Reihen fest geschlossen!
SA marschiert mit ruhig festem Schritt.
Kam'raden, die Rotfront und Reaktion erschossen,
Marschier'n im Geist in unser'n Reihen mit.
Kam'raden, die Rotfront und Reaktion erschossen,
Marschier'n im Geist in unser'n Reihen mit.

Video game and anime soundtracks

But that's also wrong you idiot, browse /lit/ for awhile.
/reddit/ must be more your speed

Yes, a social justice hero

>Maybe not as bad as Sup Forums or something but it is leftist.
Sup Forums is right-wing as fuck.

/lit/ is actually leftist. Sup Forums are poseurs.

Sup Forums is nowhere near left.

Frederick Lambart Rutherworth

/lit/ is only ironically communist

You're wrong, Sup Forums is now slightly left-leaning. Its not as strong as this board or Sup Forums but you can't call it right-wing.

CONSWERVATISM IS DUH NYOO COUNTAHCULCHA

Weren't they banning people for even being sexist about Nier?

>actually (You)ing yourself
Not giving you another (You), you clearly crave them. Especially for such a low-effort 'point' as that as well.

Sup Forums is probably my second-most frequented board and it doesn't even remotely strike me as left-leaning. It's practically video game-themed Sup Forums.

This and nu-Black Flag

Stop replying to bait threads

Despite me being a Sup Forumsfag, I like /lit/ because it pushes me to research and create better arguments.
It also introduced me to Kierkegaard

Wagner, Joy Division, Death in June

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE don't speak of /lit/ here

>Sup Forums is now slightly left-leaning

No, it really isn't. It had went through a period of being strongly anti SJW, and is now receded to a somewhat closer state to its original one, because being strongly anti SJW is now an unfunny meme.

Then explain this
>Weren't they banning people for even being sexist about Nier?

My point was Sup Forums isn't the most leftist board on Sup Forums ya dingus

>Joy Division
B-but they have an album on the Sup Forums essentials..

People with different opinions to mine HAVE to listen to different types of music, surely?

Sup Forumsfag, /lit/fag, why not both

Do you have any evidence that that was actually occurring?

I didn't pay attention to Nier threads. I'm a big Platinumfag so I want to go into it without spoiling it.

That said, what were they supposedly being sexist about?

I dislike Stirner however I hate followers of Stirner.
They don't present arguments, they just meme

It is, though

It's funny but it's basically everything i could find in my dad's CD collection
Johny Cash, Pretty Maids, Sebastian Bach, Scorpions, Aerosmith, Black Sabbath, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry

Some edgier"alt righters" i knew irl listened to

Nine Inch Nails, Marilyn Manson, Theory Of A Deadman, Three Days Grace, Waylon Jennings, Skillet, Thirty Seconds to Mars, Slipknot, Korn, SOAD, The Prodigy, Rammstein, Oomph!, Moby, Hank Williams and so on

But alt-righters on Sup Forums probably mostly listen to meme shit, Death Grips and anime music

>to create better arguments
Why are you not open to other ideas though? You know, the right isn't always right. Most people at least have a mix of leftist and right-wing views on different issues.

Oh no, I am open to other ideas. The closest I could be to left wing right now is strasserism

Sorry that damn near everyone on that pic looks like a pidgeotto.

Hopsin

Ooh okay, I always just hate those people who only think as their ideology tells them to without listening to other's views (so basically the average Sup Forumsposter).

That's the reason I hang out on /leftypol/ sometimes. To hear other people's views

THEY CALL ME KING KEK
KEKY SO MUCH THINK IM DOWN WITH THE ILLUMINATI

CP osts

Death in june, NON and darkwood

PUNK ROWK

Mr. Bond youtu.be/cXTpHNMdOZU

POP PUNK

Sup Forums is "college freshman who took a sociology course and realizes you're racist if you don't like Beyonce" leftist
/lit/ are actual commies and Marxists, which is still ridiculous but a lot of them see to know what they're talking about beyond Buzzfeed headlines
Sup Forums isn't even Sup Forums

mansplain Sup Forums please

Sup Forums Is only right wing for memes

POP COLTURE

Sup Forums absolutely DOVE in quality. Used to be a hilarious disaster of good shitposting, now it's just children screaming about their superhero movies and others making the most unfunny greentexts and beaten-dead-horse memes for r/Sup Forums upvotes.

Sup Forums isn't political, it's just crap

Why do you faggots have to respond to every political thread? Go back to r/indieheads if you can't recognize b8 like this. And if you recognize it's b8 but reply kys. I'm not bumping this.

That's funny because Sup Forums is by far the most Reddit board around

>>>/my/fatdick

this