the fuck is that shit you junkie bitch

faggot cure, it doesn't work too well

>benzos
Nah.

have you heard of tame impala?

have fun destroyin your life dude

just get some xans

Why would that be any better?

But they're just benzo analogs. I feel like some good benzo music would work well though

I'm hoping it'll help me smoke less weed at least. That's all it'll be curing.

Dud3 n0 but they sound pretty radical

pianos become the teeth - ripple water shine

also just smoke heroin dont fuck w RCs

etizolam will fuck u up a lot easier than xans. ur not the same person on that shit

xans are better because they're safer from a pharmacological standpoint

also, the fact that xans require either a scrip or more money to get forces you to exercise more self control

ive had friends who were okay for years on xans switch to etiz and swear they'll be fine and three months down the road they're taking like 30 of them a day and are dead inside

The sound of you being beaten up by a tall muscular guy as you try to steal his car during your future blackout.

yeah its just so hard to have self control like that. i havent had etiz but im really experienced in other benzos and my friends all say its really hard to control urself at all. redosing is a biggggg problem. blacking out and doing life ruining shit doesnt happen as easily on xans

maybe you're putting off something, or misusing him completely

yup, I know three separate people who have ruined their lives w/ etiz. one guy got dumped and fired on the same day, different guy got kicked out his parents house, all cuz of etiz

huh I'm curious as to what happened there

is there anything bad about RCs other than being unregulated and probably unsafe?

The past few times I've enjoyed Stratosphere and Summer in my Veins but those I guess are pretty cliche in their way. I feel like Duster was a good fit though

Fuck this meme drug what is the point of a narcotic you can't enjoy with alcohol without teleporting 10 hours into the future

Reef this better not be you

etiz is so cheap and easy to get in bulk dumb people with no self control take way to much of it and the way benzo highs work encourages redosing.

first guy went into work on like 20mg of it and blacked out, woke up jobless and with no gf. second guy had a 35 pill a day habit he was stealing from his mom to support

i mean u hit it pretty well right there. u just dont know what ur getting into with RCs, and a lot of them are stupid strong with weird side effects. i dont think theyre worth doing unless uve given up already and dont care abt getting fucked up

>is there anything bad about RCs other than being unregulated and probably unsafe?

this is the kind of thinking you get when you use too much RC

>is there anything bad aside from the things that make them bad for you?

Xanax lasts three times as long. Etizolam is much safer but it doesn't feel like much of anything. Your friends probably end up taking more than they should because of that. Etizolam isn't recreational at all, it feels like nothing (xanax hardly is either imo). Delusions of sobriety can always fuck someone up but that's your friends fault, not the drug. It's supposed to be taken for anxiety attacks since it only lasts 5-6 hours, where if you take a xanax for an anxiety attack you have to deal with it for 15-20 hours.

>unregulated

Doesn't mean they're unsafe

>Potentially unsafe

They're analogues of drugs that are proven to be not unsafe, it's not like it's gonna be carcinogenic just because it's a new drug that hasn't been scheduled yet.

no offense but you have no idea what you're talking about, xans are one of the shorter acting benzos (2 - 6 hours)

>Alprazolam is considered a "short-acting" benzodiazepine. Users report that the effects of the drug last from 2 to 6 hours with lingering after-effects of several more hours.

erowid.org/pharms/alprazolam/alprazolam_basics.shtml

Etizolam is better than Clonazolam or phenazepam type RCs, and has some history of human use, probably won't be too damaging out of what is expected of benzos

That said, I won't touch benzos anymore, RC or not