>Be me
>Have gf for almost 5 years
>start college
>gf doesn’t like this
>met girl from my group
>feel in love with her even though she got a bf
>2 years pass
>all lot of fighting with my gf about college we broke
>at the start of year 3 I found out that girl from my group is no longer with her bf
>I rent a place with my 3 bros for the 2 years and we wanted to rent together another year
>girl from group ask if she can rent a place with me and my bros
>we agree
>started living together we got close really got
>found out we got a lot in common, we like the same things like I found my soul mate
>she give a few signs that she want to be tighter
>the thing is that I am afraid I wont be good enough for her, yeah we like the same thing tv shows, we like to play some games and other shit but other than that I cant give her anything
>im loser who cant do shit, I end in shitty job, I don’t even have a family they all turn away from me don’t have a lot of friends, drink a lot I am afraid when she sees that she broke up with me and I end up hurt’
>but the worst thing is at the last party I drink to much blacked out etc. and I wrote some bad things to her she’s really mad at me right now. Says that this behavior reminded her like I was her abusive father
>after that my bro persuade me to talk to her how I feel and see how things will go because I will get hurt more if I don’t even try being with her
>we got a holidays now a she’s at parent house
>ask several times if she find time to talk to me, she just answer “no” no matter what I say she’s saying no

Don’t know what to do in this situation anons, I don’t want to wait another week until we meet at place that we rent I know that there is someone who want to be with her. I don’t want to lose her
What to do (sorry for my English not my language)

Drinking is retarded

yeah u dont have to say that to me, the things i wrote to her i dont ever was aware that i did this until morning when she ask why i do this why i wrote this

what did you write?
isnt it still in your chat history?
let time pass and find a good moment to confront her with the situation and talk about it

somethings about that i cant trust her, i dont want to talk to her i hate i dont even know what happend at the party that i say those thing i cant remember anything i drink too much

she's really sensitive about things with her father when she write to me that i was acting like her father when he was drunk its hurts me really bad i realized how much i hurt her

Tell her what you said is not really what you think, and that you decided to stop drinking and to show her you really care. Then tell her you will leave her alone until she wants to talk

Thanks i have no other option than this i just have to be patience

you are in college and crying your pussy eyes out over some cunt? ffs dude, grow up
there will be way more of them

Just tell her what you wrote here you wasnt angry about her, you were angry about yourself. Then tell her that you totally understand that she is angry and then just give her time(most important) and don't text her again until she does. Best of luck. Sorry for bad english

If she just wasnt so similar to me it would not be so bad i would not care but this is diffrent. i was dating other girls but it was just temporary

Don't listen to this guy. If you think she's worth it, fight for her. It's very hard to find someone where you feel like you are on the same level.

There seems to be a lot of this going on throughout society and even myself have experienced something similar. I've decided to better myself instead of meaninglessly trying to find a girlfriend who may or may not be the one I want to settle with. Focus on yourself, become determined. Obsessed with becoming a version of you that you can be proud of. For example, studying or practicing interview skills and trying to secure work placements etc. With that one-mindedness comes self respect and while it isn't easy. It is definitely worth it. It will get rid of that feeling of uselessness and help you to accept love because you feel worthy of it. Good luck, friend.

yeah i think she's the only one the girl i want to spend future that's why its hurts so much that i done so bad to her

Tell her: "if you write "no" one more time, you'll regret it"
Girls love danger

that would be risky move anyway i am not in postion to be aggressive towards her

What this guy said. Give her the space and time she needs currently but FOCUS ON YOURSELF now. Don't stop living your life. After she will text you again, you can start to excuse (and you should give a real good reason why you texted that stuff) but at the moment she doesn't what to hear anything from you, so show her the respect she deserves.

but i dont know why i text this shit i try to remember something from this night so hard, that happend 3 days ago and nothing comes into my head

You were angry about yourself mate and you tried it to take it out on her, so she would take a step away because you are not feeling worthy. You had success on that btw but now you regret it. understandable.

Oh just 3 days? Give her time dude, still way too early. I think she is into you and wants to show you that she is really hurt.

In a week we start new semester if she dont talk to me in the flat should i start the conversation or pretedent around roommates that everything between me and her its ok and wait until she want to talk

The thing is you both know that you will see each other so I am sure that she will talk to you then BUT you can't know. Don't pretend anything. And you already told her that you want to talk. She knows. So let her start the conversation when she feels like. Don't put pressure on her. Don't even talk to her, just the minimum like Hello. Nothing more until she wants to talk to you. And like I said, don't pretend anything, be honest. You should use the time now to make a good plan what you will say when she wants to talk.

And be friendly. But don't be cringe, you got your own life m8.

i will do that thanks, now i have to think what to say to her why i text this but i dont want to lie and the reason i cant remeber

>Drinking wirhout self-control
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

great way to describe my situation thanks m8

Blame it all on you and my advice... Tell her how you feel about her. That you don't want to hurt her, you want to make her happy and the time you both had together you felt like you've never been that close to a person before(mentally).
Prepare a big excuse. After that she will probably need time again, which you will give her.(As long as its needed). No pressure.
Best of luck.

Also I am pretty sure that's what she wants. Make you think because she is feeling the same for you as you do for her.

there is one more thing when i say i want to talk about us she says that she is afraid of that talk know what might this mean ?

WON'T SOMEBODY SAVE THIS MAN!>!>>!?!?!?!

chill there is nothing to save just need a little advice

Hard to tell, that's what you have to find out.
Maybe she is afraid about that It will never be like it was before, she doesn't want to get hurt again because she likes you. That's what I think, I mean, why should she be afraid then?
If she will ever say this again, like..."hey user, maybe we should really talk now but I am afraid" you will just say, "I won't say anything that will get you hurt, promise, you don't even need to say anything, just listen"

You shouldn't drink if you can't control yourself, she's gone.

i will try to drink less or at all i end up always in bad situation after i got drunk

All in all you can look in the mirror after it and tell yourself you did everything to save this. Rest is up to her.

This is an emergency

Stop being a pussy