David Lynch
Henry Rollins
Rivers Cuomo
Mark Kozelek
Frank Zappa
Danny Elfman

>le current year
>not being strictly vegan
>not activating your almonds before putting on your gluten-free artificial leather coat to go to the store to buy a bottle of neutral pH non-carbonated purified baby water
>not being able to feast on the pure energy of sunlight
>killing innocent plants and rocks
>breathing the fresh air away from poor animals
i mean like you literally should just kill yourself

t. Hopsin

that certainly isn't 100

>implying Jonathan Richman's purity isn't greater than the worth of 100 people

Motor Cycle Arresting Cops #12 and #35 is my personal favourite banger by him

>Zappa
He used to smoke like a chimney
>David Lynch
Smoker. Had a decent amount of experiences with weed and psychedelics.
>Rivers Cuomo
Weezer literally has a song called "Hash Pipe"

Can't tell about the others

Yes a CHiPs singer. Very famous. Very talented.

>cigarettes are equivalent to hard drugs

whatever you say junky

It's much worse when they were previously a child star and how they find a need to overcompensate by saying "fuck" in every other line

He's the GOAT

River Cuomo has affirmed many times that he both drinks alcohol and smokes marijuana.

>Frank Zappa
Smoked weed, constantly drank from a flask of mysterious homemade intoxicating brew. He was not drug free

See
>doesn't do drugs

It does not mention hard drugs.

If you don't consider nicotine a drug you are more degenerate than a heroin user.

this is why Hopsin should have stayed in school

>marijuana is a hard drug

Please

>smoked weed

Tried weed when he was young a few times and didn't like it, same with David lynch

>Tried weed when he was young a few times and didn't like it
And then continued to do it while in Mothers.

Lmao shut up Lynch smoked weed until like the mid 80's then quit for coffee and cigs

>you will never get high with David

Most of the best music is made because of drugs

Gr8 b8 m8
But whay actually amuses me is when rock stars are being asked about ''how the drugs influenced on their music'', they're like ''nothing good can be written whlile trippin or being drunk, don't do drugs kids'' as if it wasn't for the after effect of any drug that opens conciousness to a new level of hearing and seeing things, music included.

>drug that opens conciousness to a new level of hearing and seeing things, music included.
Is it though? Nothing's changed, it was in you/them all along.

Nope, I don't do drugs and I guarantee I'm a more successful and creative artist than you. Scientifically drugs actually inhibit and cripple the brain's ability to cognitively form new thoughts but give the impression of artificial enlightenment and new perceptions on life. In actuality it's arrogant, young trust fund white kids thinking they've figured out the mysteries of life more than an elderly Tibetan monk has, because they took a substance. It's pathetic, really. You think you've seen the brick wall behind the theatre but you're still looking at the curtains.

This thread reminds me of this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zjxJ6MYR1Q

sad post

>I don't do drugs and I guarantee I'm a more successful and creative artist than you.
shite bait

DUDE

>Nope, I don't do drugs and I guarantee I'm a more successful and creative artist than you.
Successful? Probably.
Creative? Probably not.

>There are people on this planet Earth, in the current year (2017), that are actually proud of being straight edge, and actively lord it over others

>Captcha: 4000 Church

I know it is bait and possible pasta, but the principle on which psychedelics such as psilocybin operate involves the creation of new association areas, which are structures in the brain that are responsible for creativity and making connections between seemingly unrelated concepts (such as music and math). Through this same principle, they also produce hallucinations through connecting unrelated sensory stimuli together (thus hearing a sound can produce an image).

Scientifically, mushrooms quite literally expand your mind.

If you need drugs to do something, you probably weren't very good at that something to begin with.

>implying anyone has said anything about needing drugs

Drugs enhance an experience mate, it's not like you need them to function. You haven't lived until you've heard your favorite album stoned.

You're so cool, I want to be like you.

I never said anything about NEEDING them. If you don't have the self control to enjoy things responsibly, you've got other issues to deal with. And straight edge fags who actually think they're better than other for SAYING NO TO DRUGS™ are cancer

>caring about what artists do besides the art

>Drugs enhance an experience
If that's true then logic doesn't stand. Sky diving is also an experience.
>You haven't lived until you've heard your favorite album stoned
Why?
>I never said anything about NEEDING them
That was your implication.
>And straight edge fags who actually think they're better than other for SAYING NO TO DRUGS™ are cancer
Equally as cancerous as >not doing drugs people
I know, right?

I don't get your argument
>Sky diving is also an experience
Yeah, and I'm sure skydiving while high would be some intense shit.
>Why?
Because, it feels like you're hearing it for the first time again. Everything sounds fresh and amazing and you pick up on little nuances easier. It's hard to explain but it is amazing.

What a retarded post. Musicians don't take drugs to be better at something.

>I don't get your argument
Whoa try some drugs man! XD
>Because, it feels like you're hearing it for the first time again. Everything sounds fresh and amazing and you pick up on little nuances easier.
See You seemed to have poor critical listening skills in the first place
>It's hard to explain
If you can't explain it, it's probably not true.
Did you make this post on drugs?

Looks like you're talking about a subject that you don't know quite well

No, my implication was that people who think that they're better than other, just because they're straight edge, are annoying as fuck and cancerous to be around

>And then continued to do it while in Mothers.
He literally fired band members over this. He was definitely against drug use.
youtu.be/a7Vi1zusI3s
youtu.be/aX1uBcMfBl8

What a hypocrite to fire members when he himself continued to do drugs
What about the people who think they're better than other, because they do drugs?

The absolute madwoman

all the buttmad junkies knowing deep down they've never had an authentic thought replying to this

If they never had an authentic thought how do they know?

I'm willing to bet your name's Clarence or some shit