G'morning b

g'morning b.
hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

i need a gun
that's one of the only ways i would do it
im a huge pussy

fear of death basically.

Because of these dubs.

hope you don't find a gun.
or courage to live.

Why would I even consider death. I want to live as long as possible. Because I'm the master of my life and im capable of anything.

I love my son too much. I could never make him live through the loss of a parent, and I want to stick around to see him grow up.

it must be nice to be young. i hope you can keep that perspective as you get older and find out your true limitations and discover that there are are alot of things well beyond your control.

Have a gun.. thought about it, but my lady would be pretty devastated, also she couldn't afford rent alone...

can't go to work if I'm dead

what dubs.
have a good day at work.

Tube.getthelube.com

Made it a personal challenge to go as far as I can before breaking down. I'm beating my high score everyday.

g'luck with that.

Because i dont have an effective way to take the whole planet with me. I want to kill myself and everyone in this mudball. Animals are cool they can live on if they want but fuck humans, me included

Completely understand, why should everyone else get to live if I can't?

dubs say stay alive and lose the murderous intent. hope you have a good day.
nice dubs.
g'morning.

The way i see it is: why should only i be releived from this unpleasant state of existence we call life? Im no selfish prick ill help the buds. Every single one of them.

Because I'm going to spend my day with my amazing girlfriend.

i have stuff to do

hope you have a good day with her.

sorry op, no can do

I'm 35

Because I want to try sucking such a manly penis too. No homo.

i dont get it why people have the urge to create the same fucking thread every single fucking day

this, define atheism, your mom will die, niggers stealing your wiminz, etc...

why whats the point?

eh that's not really that old. any ways i'm really glad things are going well for you.

to get guys like you to respond.

I love life!

if u man, that's homo
they are no life fucking idiots with autism.
glad you love life.

I haven't found a girl good enough to rape yet. I want to rape someone before I kill myself

g'luck in searching.
girls love experiencing rape.

I just want them, it's not gay.

Good man

Because it's gonna be about 60 degrees out today, gonna wash my car, drive around, listen to some tunes, and have a great day :)

this

Just about everyday I get to finger bang a 17 year old girl from behind.

Because I love my girlfriend and don't wanna put her through the pain of me killing myself. Shes like the only person who I actually care for and if she wasnt around I would have already killed myself.

Because I'd like to kill you first.

enjoy man.
good man, i hope your love lasts.
please dont. i want to live.

going to get some work done in this nice weather today. My band is going pretty. I enjoy the tech school im going to alot. my gf makes me feel loved. I was once that depressed and wanted to die day to day. But things get better. When youre at the bottom the only way is up.