When they are going to invade Israel, to destroy everything...

When they are going to invade Israel, to destroy everything, to eliminate them and hang the president of israel as they did with Saddam Hussein. For having used the United States as mercenaries, drained money for Israel and committed crimes against humanity against Palestinians?

Come on, we want to have a great party!
Make America Great Again!

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE34AeSZC-w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5k1bJtLWkSY
youtube.com/watch?v=5WLiyFebAGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

America never will. Look up The Samson Option. They'll nuke everyone. Damn jews.
Besides. Trumps sucks on circumsized jewcock

Who do not abide by UN resolutions, commit horrendous genocide to the Palestinians and those Palestinian girls are prettier than ugly Jews! That's a horrible sin !! And amenasan with a massive nuclear attack to which they do not let them commit that genocide. While they make it impoverish America and pervert its culture ...

OMG! They helped the devil in World War II !!

Any English speaking person can see this post was written by a subhuman... Palestinian yes?

Found the jew

youtube.com/watch?v=5k1bJtLWkSY

JIDF detected.

All his kids are married or in relationships with jews, its not just Ivanka. The guy is so kosher i wont be surprised if he is a cryptojew himself.

Catholic here. God bless Israel. I am proud to be American, Catholic & support Israel. I also acknowledge that the queen of England is a descendant of the prophet Muhammad. I also acknowledge that Muhammad is a descendant of Abraham. I pray for God to protect all of us and help guide us through this.

Israel and all Jews insult Catholics and Christians. According to them Jesus was a witch who is now burning in his own feces ..

literally incorrect.

Free Palestine

Not Juice but Sionists

1st good thread on /b in a long time

Well done OP

and also that Jesus was the son of a whore/ harlot who fornicated with a Roman solder

that Jesus was an imposter

early Juice used to bleed dry Christians to death some even drinking their blood

I am a Christian and I went to Is Ra eel
I couldn't believe the hatred against me there

for proof watch many videos on You Tube

Digits confirm the second holocaust

OP here. Thank you, I am Argentino. We are the other country with more Jews after USA.

White European politicians created the state of Israel. They're cucked. It'll never happen.

fucking Golems

I've seen a video where they say Israel would destroy all the countries around with the Sanson attack as they are coming together to create a single large nation around Israel .. and that USA, will support those countries when they are Unite against Israel .. do you know anything? If so, good for you!

>samson option
literally the equivalent of blowing up the whole table because you have a losing hand. so pathetic, those jews.

Thank you OP

but not all Juice are bad
however the ultra orthodox + Sionists + especially those on illegal Palestinian land as new settlers !! boy, believe me they hate EVERY single human being who is not Juice + white

I have seen this 1st hand in Palestine
Very ugly hatred
I wish the Palestinians get these hateful dogs

I have seen thousands of pictures of Palestinian girls and they are beautiful, and most of heavenly or green eyes .. to me that the Jews have so much hatred of envy since their women are ugly!

please! Make these ugly Jews stop proliferating and spread their fealty for the world! Someone stop them!

Save the children of Palestine!

Look at what the Jews do.

Checked

?? whats up with that? I dont get it?

youtube.com/watch?v=5WLiyFebAGw

The Hollywood Jewish machine works perfectly.