Ask a fat teen anything

ask a fat teen anything

Why don't you stop being a faggot and eat less?

have you considered jumping off a cliff?

Prepared to die before 30?

I made myself as a sim
How ugly is it?

When and why did you decide to be fat?

MEEEEDIOCRE

Are you redpill and woke, brother?

Should i an hero?

>have you considered jumping off a cliff?
and then this happens, Jesus retard, think about those of us who are not on the moon, for once.

how will your sim surivive if you die?

I don't think she should
those genes are pretty bad

How old are you?

so, Stalin had shit genes and he fucked shit up

>1/6th gravity
>cliff
>moon
>semen everywhere

I'm fat too tho

What's your typical order from McDonalds?

you'll be ok, just stop bein such a fuck

is it worth a dl?

no no no no no no
Tell me I'm gross so I have motivation

>this
Also Stephen Hawkins had shit genes but he fucked science up real good

are you a fat teen?

you want me to insult your sim char? That's silly, i'd fuck your sim avatar to death, just because

how does it feel to be viewed as disgusting to most women/men?

is wiping your ass a chore?

do you have the fat pad that makes your dick little?

how much soda do you drink on a daily basis?

if you lost weight you would probably be a good looking human

You look too thin to be an American, what country do you live in?

can i see ur dick?

Ok wise guy
Make me want to lose weight

I'm drunk and can't find motivation anymore. Make it happen

thicc
now i'm gonna fap

mfw I live in america and eat fresh fruits and vegeteteteablbulbbeles every fucking day and have been the same weight since 10th grade

Your fucking gross, but to be honest, that's a lie.

moar

i was an obese teen, these fucks dont know the misery. u r always automatically ostracized anywhere, always unpopular, the fake politeness ppl show...im not fat anymore, i suggest u change too im a lot happier. wish i could tell u it was easy or a trick....there aint u gotta go hungry thats that

No weight loss necessary. Perfect amount of chubbiness.
If you lose weight you boobs will sag.

Do you play xbox?

how old?

That's because fat people are disgusting. Humans are wired to subconsciously assess the health of people they meet, and obesity is a prime indicator of poor health. Unhealthy people are unattractive on a primal level.

Post belly

get rekt tiffany, your ugly has fuck

Pro tip: dinner is not normally served out of a dump truck.

Seriously, I can take 75lbs off me in a month I can take 75 lbs off you in a month.
Step 1. Go to doc and get your low T diagnosed. Seriously dude your low T is why you have no motivation. (for T pick needle it is the only affordable option [like ~20$ a month, compared to 500-1000 for cream])
Step 2. Breakfast is 2 eggs and 1/4 cup of dry oatmeal hydrated + 1 TSP of brown sugar.
Step 3. Lunch is ~75g of whey protein right after wrecking yourself at the gym.
Step 4. Dinner is a chicken breast. I advise putting sriracha on it because these things suck.
Step 5. Liquid will be 1/2 tsp tang in a 32oz container + you branch chain aminos. You will want to make your gym drink with the same amount of tank but also add creatine.
step 6. No internet and no TV. You get bored you go ride that free Craigslist bike you got and fixed up with the help of sheldon Brown and the internet. Fuck the internet, they never did anything for you.
Step 7. before bed do 300 shoulder lifts with 5-10 lb weights. Crunches til you die on the big blue exercise ball (or floor if you pop the ball)
Step 8. You MUST get at least 10 hours of sleep a night so the T can fix up what you did to your bod.
75lbs a month of fat loss and ~30 lbs a month of muscle gain. You will suffer so much and eat so much pain.. but how many months to be what you want to be? After you get there you can just watch your cals and keep hitting it hard at the gym.
You will eventually have to step up your cals when you quit gaining muscle as this is a cutting for comp diet/cycle.

Oh yeah, do not forget vitamin pills so you do not die.

who tf is Tiffany

you tell me faggot

wrong name nigga

but your insult was tremendous. give more

what the fuck is that shitty name if its not tiffany

Oh yeah, for getting you T diagnosed as low go to an Endocrinologist, NEVER go to a regular doc for this (they will just say your T is fine).
Or find another source of T..

Fats do not understand that looking like a gym rat requires eating a lot of pain and giving up other shit and the only pay off is pussy.. OK that is a pretty sweet pay off.

You'll never know, bb.

>how do I lose weight anons !!1!1!

Look as everyone has or is going to say, calroies in and calories out. You have to stay dedicated.

>what about exercise?

Your In luck. Let me present to you the quick and dirty of:

Sir user Ace's Guide to being a lazy Exerciser!

Cutting to the point I know your fat and you probably don't want to commit as much as the other guys. That means no gym, no equipment and no hour long routines right? I'm right. So we have a few options left, walking, cycling, running. But your fucking lazy and fat. Your not doing any of that. So instead I'm going to give you the best way to burn fat and calories.

Stair Climbing.

Climbing up and down a flight of stairs is your ticket to losing weight. It's tough the first couple of times, but once you get into it, it's easy. Let's break it down.

Walking up and down a staircase for 10 minutes (at a reasonable pace) burns 100 calories. To compare, walking burns 100 calories in 20 minutes (1 mile), running burns 100 calories in 10 minutes as well (1 mile.) so tell me user, would you rather run for 10 minutes, or just walk stairs? It's the stairs.

100 calories isn't huge, but it is something. 10 minutes a day you simply burn that much. When you get stronger you can then run stairs, which burns 100 calories in 5 minutes. Or you can amp it up to 20 minute stair climbs for 200 calories, which is double that of walking.

>but muscles.

You will be working and building 5 major muscles, including the largest muscle in your Body. The glutes. And as we all know, sloots love the glutes.
As you build these monsters they will help you burn more calories, both when exercising and during day to day life, giving a nice snowball effect.

But you have to do it everyday, and you even if you feel tired you can't stop, you have to do the full 10 minutes even if you have to slow down.

In short, climbing stairs is the most effieicenet way to lose weight, espically when your fat.

you just destroyed my life slut

Smile anyway, pervy mcperverson

Imagine if your stomach showed a 6 pack instead of fat? You're close but not close enough fatty

LOL like that matters... Count your calories for a day or two and come back. Guarantee you eat 5000 a day and do no physical activity

Because it was self inflicted. No one feels bad for the heroine addict you idiot

You will regret it ugly fat snow flake

you're in a pretty good place to start going to the gym. Not too bad already so the gainz will come easier

gimme kiss

Lies. Timestamp Fagggot.

How much can you bench?

Asking for a timestamp is flattering
As if you don't believe I'd be here
Say something insulting

Are your content with yourself? What are your future goals?

I don't, so prove it with timestamp

No timestamp= NEET pretending to be a girl for attention.

i have im slowly working my way down lost 25 lbs
multiple times im too much of a pussy to do it
nah not really
it wasnt a conscious decision i had no control over my eating habits up to a few years ago
i knew i was fat i just didnt want to change.
i am confused. i think i am?
double cheese hamburger fries and a coke
rarely have mcdonalds dou im not really a fast food kind of guy
yup
i know man the temptation of having people be real with me and having a girlfriend is whats driving me to lose weight rn
nah just pc
this is also true

signed yours truly. OP

would you fuck

How long didnt you see your dick?

How many push-ups, sit-ups, and squats do I have to do each day to keep eating 3-4k calories a day and stop looking unfit

close to 100kg on 1rm but havent tried yet
lose weight get a gf get pussy get a degree in animation and work in an animation studio hopefully for a long time and have 2 kids

fucking kek

No way you can do enough for that. 1 hour on a stationary bike is only like 300 calories. Doing that with those types of exercise would take you hours.

Oh fuck I remember when someone suggested stair climbs.

I have never thrown up when exercising before. Until it did that shit.

30 minutes since i last masturbated

Is your name Alberto?

too many my friend.

>Implying I have something better to do for those hours

nope sorry to disappoint

As a fat person, you won't be ABLE to. It's impossible.

boxing burns the most calories in the least amount of time i think i also think jumping rope is somewhere up there

To eat that much and not be unfit, you would have to do 600 minutes of any of those per day.

Probably not. What's your being? How tall are you? What is your calorie intake now? What is your current activity level?

I suggest addressing your diet and after a couple months on eating consistent healthy calories to start slowly encorporating exercise.

...and start walking everyday starting now!!!!!

Is it difficult for you to get your butthole clean. Can your arms adequately reach far enough to wipe??????????????????

I'm not that fat. Got no money to even afford a free bike since I'd need to take a bus to get it. Shitty exercise all I got.

God damn those are some good goals

Write those fuckers on your wall and plan how to accomplish them.

Love yourself

Find some friends with similar goals and remove yourself from those that don't.

see

Walk and balance diet. Too much exercise too early will increase cravings for calories. Not what you need right now

Guess I'm going to be busy for the rest of the day

But calories taste so good

nah butthole cleaning is just fine im not planetary.
wanted to
but theres only one person and hes riddled with fatlogic and convinced he isnt fat

See
He's got a point and your not unfit enough to not do stair climbs.

Where do you live OP? Happy to help be a modulator if your near by.

fatty left thread to fap, and do pushups

man counting calories isnt that hard tbh just make healthier decision
dont eat a lot of bread (which was my problem)
try and eat cleaner ie no fast food
and in general eat less take smaller portions

Sure about that? you look like you've got an intake and gravity+mass issue

eastern europe
nah im still here already masterbated thank you very much

This is true. Cut out all drinks but water. Really easy off the top to cut a ton of empty calories this way.

OK to be jealous of you? I'm fully hetero, born into a skinny traps body. One punch and I collapse like tin foil. Fight back? With no muscles and no weight it might hurt them almost as much as a fly. (And yes, I do work out every day and eat a high calorie/protein diet. Makes no difference.)

At least you can act like a man. I'll probably outlive you, I'm insanely healthy. "But who calls it livin', if no call will give in, to a man who weights 98lbs".

pic related isnt me its just a random fat man i found

So you can't fight back against rape? Are you a cute trap? Emo type? Girly type?

shut the fuck up alright
jealous of me? dude some people get winded walking 10 feet theres nothing to be jealous of
and youre probs doing something wrong if youre not progressing in weight training google it my dude

Mistype: "But who calls it livin', if no gal will give in, to a man who weights 98lbs".

fuck off ugly bitch

when have you seen your dick the last time?