What does Sup Forums think of my new Rolex?

What does Sup Forums think of my new Rolex?

Jelly ?

just my opinion but it's ugly and it probbaly cost way too much

Nah I have a phone that tells time.

Ugly. Good thing you just stole it.

Not really considering that watch only goes for 7000 - 10,000. Get a Patek or Audemars

I saw that on a Chinese website for $3.99

>rolex

nice filename

No timestamp. Ergo, not jelly.

Nice watch but not the color I would choose. Didn't even know they came in green. I have a Rolex Pepsi from the 70's my dad gave me. Never wear it though.

green is one of those faggot colors, right?

Green is the color of jealousy, therefore, it's symbolic of this thread

Congrats on spending thousands of dollarydoos on a fancy watch
I found one in the park, currently is in the police station on 60 days claim

What a faggot piece of garbage. The color scheme looks like it came from the colon of an old slut that got fucked in the ass for 40 years. I mean seriously, did you really spend that much money on an analog watch? I mean cell phones, smart watches, fuck even sundials are cooler than analog. Just proves again how fucking cancer this board is. Stay classy Sup Forums.

No, it looks like a liability to me.

Why are you bragging about your watch on B/?

Insecure? Compensating?

I like my submariner. But can't say I regret not getting it in green. That's fucking gross.

>not owning a Patek Philippe

Timestamp

goml...got this for getting into my dads first choice uni St. Barts which was also his Alma mater. But Fuck him...he knew I wanted a big bang and all my fucking arab friends make fun of me since it's an old man watch.

So much wrong with this post I'm not even going to bother trying beyond what I've already said.

fuck you...what do you know. Pateks are for old people. If they're so good why don't they have a car in F1?

Strap that fucker to your cock. Google images only had Dick Cheney picks when you search for "Rolex on Dick".
You can be internet famous.
I'm going to go strap my Hublot to my cock and see if we can make this a thing.

Fuck you. I said im not gonna bother. I don't go for cheap bait. If you really hated it, you'd send it to me to spite him.

yeah, thats what a fucking plebeian would do...ask for a handout. Fuck off peasant.

things don't impress me because they're expensive. They have to look nice, or have cool features, etc. I wouldn't wear a green watch to begin with, so this is a 0/10 for me.

Bitch I'm the one that has the Rolex (not op) among about 40 other watches. I don't need or want anything some shitskin has. I'm just educating you on how to spite him since you can't seem to figure it out.

op could drink a gallon of piss and it would impress me more.

>not casio

I got you famalam

whats with the filter faggot?

As always, for the lulz

>not kek
back to where you came from

Son I've been here for a long time.

25p is bigger then taht shit

well im convinced