Why aren't you vegan yet?

Why aren't you vegan yet?

>hardmode: No appeals to evolution/nature - do you think the meat you eat is natural? Your milk natural? Your eggs natural? Any process of your food growth and production part of evolution? Are you what nature intended as a human being?

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.co.uk/article/richard-seymour
youtube.com/watch?v=6sM8pDH-HMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because I don't care
Because the things i eat are fucking delicious.

Animals taste great.

/thread

vegans are faggots.
would you let another man cum in your ass OP?

also correct.

>Do you think what you eat is natural?

No you stupid nigger but neither is posting on the internet you fucking fag. What are you gonna stop driving cars? Stop your 9-5 job? Stop wearing clothes? no? well then shut the fuck up and eat your greens.

her snapchat is lvplastic

because I need those fucking amino acids or I'm going to die
you will too, the only reason vegans survive is because companies make tons of money taking what you need from an animal out of animals then giving it to vegans and saying it isn't from an animal

Because I enjoy the taste of meat.

>implying you need evolution to argue FOR veganism

it's just better for you and the planet desu

mostly this
also, to quote George Carlin
"The planet is fine, the PEOPLE are fucked"

I dont give a single fuck about the next generations of humans, we will die out eventually.
Planets' been around for a few billion years
We disappear, it "heals" itself but if not, we won't be here to care about it

Enjoy your life, and don't give a fuck

Counter question: What will you faggots have to feel holier than thou about when we start synthetically mass producing meat?

The meat I eat is natural, the milk I drink is natural. My eggs? Natural.

I don't live in America, and I'm no poorfag.

Also, if you think veganism is going to help the planet, you need to look at ACTUAL studies, not interpretations by vegan journals.

It is healthier, and better for the planet than McDonalds.
But it is not healthier or better for the planet than traditional crop and animal farming practices.

You are supporting the stripping of the rainforest to plant soy. Animals are raised on land that we can't grow crops on. That's what pasture is. It supports animals, but not fruit or veg.
Why don't you buy good quality ethical food, and support change for the better instead of marketing?

Things are not automatically good because they are natural. The natural state of humans is cold, scared, hungry, and alone

i like the idea that something has to suffer for my daily plesure, thats what makes the burger delitious

Cause I'm not some fucking SJW twinky that's why. Fucking fags.

Can't cultivate mass without meat

because i dont want to die from altitude sickness like that one vegan that said im tired of people thinking vegans are malnourished and died from altitude sickness at everest for not having enough hemoglobin because of the vegan diet

Rainforest is being stripped to plant soy for livestock/anmal feed rather than people.

Because I fucking love steak it's delicious

you dont care because you think that plaque buildup isnt such a big difference in meat eaters since everybody is going to die.

Guess what snowflake, not everybody is going to die.

its not so much about helping the planet but more about lowering cholesterol under 140 and literally eliminating the top 3 death causes

Better easy nutrition.

>Vegans are retarded generally

>Guess what snowflake, not everybody is going to die.

What?

then you love arteric plaque.
btw try out heroine I bet youll love it too!

Because I couldn't care less if I die today, live to 140 or die by cancer. Life is meaningless and the only thing you ever will do is try and lie to yourself that the thing you are doing at the moment has value or point

A couple of steaks a month isn't as bad as heroin.

my sister is vegan, she is fat. I don't want to be fat, therefore I will eat tasty animals.

wired.co.uk/article/richard-seymour

I am not vegan because meat is delicious and I do not feel like depriving myself of something so delicious. Also, eggs are delicious too. Milk and cheese? Also fucking delicious. Nutritional value can never make up for taste. Flavor is a reason for living. Nutrition may help prolong life, but for what? Why live a long life that has shitty flavor in it? Regardless, you are going to die, so you might as well enjoy your life.

but its as bad as smoking for arteries Sup Forumsro

Because I'm not a faggot.

fuck off with your holier than thou shit you dumb vegan cucktard

You're a fucking retard. Every vegetable cultivar that we eat today has been changed so much over hundreds or thousands of years that it no longer resembles the original ancestor that we started out with.

>no appeals to evolution/nature

But then

>do you think the meat you eat is natural

This is the sloppy thought process of a stupid child who decided he would become vegetarian so he could tell everyone he meets how superior he is for being vegetarian. Go fucking choke on quinoa

eating vegan doesnt imply eating healthy

because i can't make good gains eating like a pussy vegan.

Do you not think plants are living? Either way it's impossible to eat without killing something

I'm happy with that.

/thread

well its not about life or death. its about the antioxidants and omega-3s stupid!

I don't want to become a malnourished faggot. I eat raw meat instead, and become full of life and energy, and nurture all my bodily manly functions with top quality fat.

That's why all vegans are nuts, because they literally get zero fat from their diet. Nuts and oils are not utilizable. Google: Aajonus Vonderplanitz and thank me later :)

Cooked meat though destroy your body inside out literally. Cooked vegetables are less harmful, but also do damage in the long run.

Raw meat and fruits = Human diet. --Try it- or don't buy it.

then you will LOVE heroine! PLEASE I BEG YOU TRY IT OUT!

plants, nuts and seeds give you the best bang for the calorie on your caloric bank account.

btw to prevent microstrokes you should eat raw garlic

because meat is delicious and i dont give a fuck about the quality of life of subhuman filth

I don't know where to get any, I've heard it's an addictive substance, and it's illegal where I live.

>Because the things i eat are fucking delicious.
/thread

>Depending on pills and supplement for survival

Being a food cuck isn't one of the best ways of life.

because who cares what impact i leave on this earth ill be dead and there for unable to give a shit

because im doing what i want and what i want includes eating warm dead carcasses. I dont care that its bad for me, im in good shape. And one more thing, i think all vegans are somewhat faggot-ish. Just eat a burger you fairy la la homo-man.

>hardmode: No appeals to evolution/nature
So, not giving an educated answer is "hard mode?"
>why are you a vegan? Hardmode: no appeals to health/animal cruelty.

>No appeals to evolution/nature
>No real arguments that bother my lettuce cocksucker ass

>being this buttblasted because some user enjoys eating a steak while you chew leaves and grass

Bacon is way to nice, as are steaks, as is cheese

>vegan

I like being healthy, no thank you.

Mussolini speaking the truth as usual.

Because I eat whatever I like.

>No appeals to evolution/nature

you have forgot history of the human race, degenerate

no vegan paintings has been found in a cave yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=6sM8pDH-HMc

veganism is nothing but a form of fucking snowflakery for an uneducated.

[citation needed] faggot

i have a wider array of nutrition choices, lower incidence of nutrient deficiency related disorders, better bone and muscle mass, and spend less than vegans who believe that their food is naturally grown, organic, and pesticide free.

IOW: i'm healthier than any vegan, by a long shot.

>i don't believe 99% of what anybody TELLS me; anecdotal evidence is bullshit.

>btw to prevent microstrokes you should eat raw garlic

so, raw garlic alters the laws of physics?

>calls user a snowflake
>falls for the sensationalist science-pseudo-journalim meme of "hur durr muh imortality is now"

We barelly know what we're doing when it comes to basic gene manipulation. To suggest that we'll be able to nullify telomerase systems without triggering massive tumour growth within a few decades is absurdly delusional.

the only problem is you can't digest nuts and seeds, and if you do manage to do it a little bit it wont be as beneficial as raw animal fat in any way.

Vegans need to understand the new world order wouldn't "allow" veganism to become so big if it really would help anybody.. sure it has its purpose if you eat vegan 1 month to scrub your gastrointestinal tract-colon. But more than that is starvation.

Just research my first post.