Thoughts?

Thoughts?

she is right, why put someone who doesn't meet the requirements in just to have diversity. Shitty liberals force it on us but if we want it to stop we cant force it elsewhere.

It seems like she's right. If we dont judge people by their race, only thing i see is bunch of people running.

Quotas anyone?

>if we don't judge people by their race
It's pretty much a human-centric event, to be honest. Sure, elves could participate but the whole premise of the sport is inherently unfair to dwarves, halflings, goblins, etc.

Personally I don't see what's supposed to be "disgusting" about it, though. The one in the lead is fucking GORGEOUS.

surprising there aren't more blacks in the shooting events.

its called competition for a reason.

Point is she she thinks you should run faster if you want to be in the event. But at the same time minorities are always taking advantage of programs that place them in positions they are not qualified for in order to create diversity.

Same chick that cries racism if she doesnt land a job she isnt qualified for.

>GORGEOUS
With those shoulders? No thanks.

This. The statement on its own is true. When taken into a broader context you realize her thoughts do not apply to situations outside of this specific scenario.

Yeah but that's speculation faggot, they literally timed better, and are probably from nations without sjws, this is just normal to them

What are you even saying is speculation? I think you completely misunderstood the point or possibly this entire conversation.

She is so close to a little self awareness that it hurts.

My point is that they timed better, on paper they are more qualified, you're all just racist niggers so to you, they are immediately unqualified, so the conversation is redundant when talking to you fags, because you invented a double standard that didn't exist

So to clarify, you speculate on how qualified they are for jobs a b and c, but you can't argue running performance

3/10 bait

The reason I didn't elaborate is because your contradictory tendencies on here, any response is going to be met with the dignity of the porch monkies you all probably are

Dubs confirming, faggot

Exactly, the equivalent would be telling blacks to study harder. If you've ever been to a decent college, chances are the only large groups of blacks you see are on the basketball team. Others could be there because they are smart, but it could also be to fill a quota. You never see asians at a college and assume they didn't earn it. Now that I have an office job I see blacks actually from Africa that have degrees and are pretty smart/hard working, but all the African Americans are lazy niggers that just filled a quota.

You are arguing against things and people not part of the discussion. While your point is true, its irrelevant.

It's a legitimate comparison though, user.

If you want to compete at top tier levels, run harder.
If you want to earn money at top tier levels, work harder.

Somehow, i dont think SHE personally have problem with hard work.
You are not arguing against what she said, but against what other people said.
Comparison fits, but i am not sure how it is relevant. Obviously, programs for support of blacks should be canceled, but we're arguing about racing, not welfare or whatever.

Are you retarded? Ghetto trash niggers cant hit the side of a barn. Have you seen how they hold a gun? There is this one clip ive seen where two nig nogs turn a street corner and start shooting at each other no more than five feet apart, at least 16 rounds go off and neither of them get hit. It was like something out of a cartoon.