Galway bai here dumping all my republican shit

> (You)
> (You)
> (You)

> (You)
>> (You)
>> (You)
>> (You)

Loyalist Ulster will never surrender to the tyranny of the republican jackboot. FGAU

We NEED a United Ireland, my comrade... We NEED IT

The union remains strong fenian, there can be no tolerance for terrorism—it must be stamped out without hesitation by any means necessary

Northern Ireland would be stronger in the Republic

fuck a brit mate, i swear on me mum ill shite on the flag.

Ok im done Sup Forumsuachailí enjoy the rest of your day and tíocfaidh ár lá

Hey guise, dont fight, North or south your all filthy paddy mick cunts that need purged.

Cromwell & Trevelyn were soft cuckm.

Lucan could have killed more but hes a soft English cunt. Worse than a paddy.

I'm sure there's Irish fags in here. What do I tell this half Irish chick I've been fucking for the past 6 months if I want to impress or amuse her?

"Conas atá tú?"

"Fuck off."

Sums up Ulster pretty well.

If she's half Irish than she's not Irish.
She wouldn't be able to tell the difference between someone from Corcaigh and someone from Dún na nGall

Got a dick like Fergus mac Róich and a fetish like Ailill mac Máta

Well half of Ulster at least, ha.

Some of you taigs are alright. Don't go near the falls tomorrow

Don't thinks yous huns are that bad either. If we all got together and wrecked that cunt queen of yours we might be able to get along.

You summed up my best dreams right there.

Nuir a bhí ma cuíg rinne mé genaise le mo aithid

God Save The Queen.

Really though we need to set aside our differences and work together to get rid of the gypsie/muslim scum

Yeah man getting rid of those fucking mudslimes would definitely be in both our best interests

I dunno what its like in the rest of the island but theres small sections of Belfast that are being taken over. its like walking through fucking downtown Baghdad

I have no problem with them.
They didn't oppress and kill my people for 800 years, destroy our ancient religion and most of our language and occupy our land still to this day. Gypsie are actually good craic and alot of muslims are just trying to have a good life.
It would be a bit rich coming from an Irishman to say that people can't go to another country for a good job and a btter life.

A verry small amount of people who get this are top keking rn go raith maith agut user

What's happening in the falls tomorrow?

Nothing will happen on the falls road tomorrow the ruc are shit scared of us

That's true, the day I see the PSNI rolling up... Would be the last day I see them rolling up

This guy knows the suss

So you don't want the brits taking over your island but you're happy enough to let any degenerate cunt from arabia come over and do it?

standard taig IQ

>It would be a bit rich coming from an Irishman to say that people can't go to another country for a good job and a btter life.

Nah, we're descended from the people who stayed despite the country being shit, who stuck with it through the thick. Nothing rich about it.

Well they haven't oppressed us for 800 years tho

Did you even read what I wrote?
Standard hun, blame someone else and carry on being a cunt.

join if you like dicks discord.gg/Sae7aJr

There are more irish people and people of irish decent living all over the world.
We've been fucking off to austraila, american and england for ages to start a new life and get a job,we're in the middle a huge migration at the moment, if you haven't noticed.

Don't worry they will once you invite enough over.

You're some gommie!

whats the story with commie and Marxist signs in cork?

Love Irish people who deny Irish heritage to all others because they don't live in Ireland. In 20 years the IRA will become a radical Islamic terror group and the average Irishman will be named either Achmed or Ubungo.

Have fun faggots. Meanwhile I will be in the pacific northwest fucking an Irish-American woman and producing purebreed Irish potato faces.

People in Cork think they're class and that Cork is class (which it is) and always go on as id Cork City should be the capital. So it's kind of like a private joke for Cork bais that it should be it's own wee country.

Another fucking gommie!

i know that they like to call it "real capital" but i hate commies

PNW for the win.