Whose used socks would you rather sniff?

Whose used socks would you rather sniff?

3rd from left. But only after we run 5 miles in 30 minutes, and after i stuffed her cunt with it. Than i would suck it empty of all the tasty flavors.

At that point i will be so horny that i would wreck that poor fucking piece of fuck meat.

what about far left?

the one in the back with the blue dress

Far left doesn't seem capable of running 5 miles in 30 minutes.
SHe could still give me some mild enjoyment. First she would have to blow her nose in her own socks, only then i would try them out, all messed up with her snot.

IN return she should let me dump my sperm straight inside her cunt, and then seal that up with her socks, and kept it sealed for 1 whole week.

+1

maybe you could blackmail far left, make her wear the same socks everyday for 2 weeks

Black mail with what?

If i had the chance to do sexual stuff with her, be sure i would film everything.

If i had the chance, i would have her to use her 2 weeks old socks to be used as tampons during her period. The i would fuck her while i suck on one and she sucks on the other. I think that would be fair.

would you sniff her feet too?

I would have both her feet warmed up in my big mouth, stuffed as deep as possible, moisturizing up her tiny toes, while i pump her missionary. She is clearly a precious little thing and her feet need great devotion.

How flexible is she? Do you think she would be able to suck her own toes? Would i have to compress her legs against her chest while we fuck to have her accomplish this?

I would just fuck them like a normal person wtf. If they saw you sniff their socks, their pussies would dry up faster than you can say fetish.

i sure she's pretty flexible. how can we get her feet as sweaty as possible?

I think my gf gets off on foot jobs. She jacks me off with her feet wearing these super soft socks I got her for Xmas. I don't really care for feet sexually but it does feel good. Only issue is she started doing it when we have people over and are all watching a movie. And I can't stop her because it would be embarrassing.. so I end up cumming on her feet and I can't make a sound. Really annoying.

First one looks cleanest

Wool socks, under a comfy duvet. I could sleep with my face right up to her feet, and breath on them to help keep them warm and sweaty.

is breathing on them all you would do?

if i wanted her to feel comfortable yes.

But if i wanted to make her blush and feel embarrassed i would lick her feet for good only after she worked out for a decent hour.

If i wanted to humiliate her, i would have her walk bare feet in the men's bathroom, in the urinal area in particular.

who is the cute asian on the left? I wanna send them these tributes lol

what about making her wear stuffy shoes without socks?

Virgin detected

What in the fuck is wrong with you?

Wow someone in this thread who isn't a virgin.