A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a 14 yrs boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a 14 yrs boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but
I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Go for a pixie cut, even shorter. Own it and it'll look great

never seen this thread before

shoot them

If this isn't bait.

Then try watching some videos on how to put on eyeliner and pluck your eyebrows. Also go to Claire's or someplace that sells dome cheap jewelry and pick out some thinkgs you like like necklaces or a ring and wear them. Wear more feminine types of clothes and layers and not just jeans and a shirt.

how old are you?

Let them ram you

rule n1.one

if it looks like bait it's bait

you fucking fags, this shit has been posted for well over 5 years

Stop posting this shit

prove it

timestamp or gtfo

All those newfags, its an well known Sup Forums bitch

Fuck so close to 722864444

Are there really this many clueless newfags about? If you guys are trolling then kyselves.

tits or gtfo

Eliza has left Sup Forums 5ever you guise ;_;

THIS!

newfag shes gone and her youtube is starting back

stop giving a shit, honestly highschool kids are fucking retarded as all hell (people called me wolverine all the time cause I had a beard) so just stop caring and you be you.

if they don't like how you look just don't care, you be happy with who you are and if they all want to piss you off don't let em, keep your chin up smile and just say "rather look like a boy than look like, whatever trashpile you're going for" or something to that level

>Bait
>if Not underage B&
>5 year old repost

There ya go newfags

nice quads wolverine

I'm magical :D (to be fair back then I never bothered to line my beard up and just let it grow wildly, now I keep it under control)