Hey Sup Forums michael here!

Hey Sup Forums michael here!

I need the help of Sup Forums

so today i was gonna go out and interview people in this city called Thousand oaks in CA. This city would be considered upper middle class and the majority of people are white. I was planning on interviewing them on who they voted and why they voted for said person and there feelings now about everything.

my question to you guys is. what questions should i ask ? how could i possibly trigger both hillary and trump supporters and the occasional bernie supporter

shameless self bump

>lol u tk him 2da bar|?
>Would you suck a shit log out of andy sixx's ass?
>Is a trap gay if the penis is feminine?
>What is love?

is this what Sup Forums has become?

who is your queen??

goto >>Sup Forums and ask for it

ask for your queen?

also im an illigal immigrant from mexico if that helps. in the questions i should ask

ask for your queen?

also im an illigal immigrant from mexico if that helps. in the questions i should ask

>michael
>illegal from mexico
Choose one

>Bernie supporter

Clearly 'Bernie wouldn't have won'. I can't believe those idiots still stick to that.

Mexican named Michael

OK so lets try questions that will trigger mainly trump supporters for now. I found out the majority of people in this city are trump supporters.

"Why do you think Trump likes to get peed on - is it because he has so much power he gets off on feeling weak and abused?"

honestly writting these down
thats 1 so far
i need more shit like this

they need to be triggered hard enough to wanna fight me

"Do you think Russia is regretting interfering with our election now that they've seen President Trump's first 30 days in office?"

"Did you know anyone who was affected by the Bowling Green Massacre? Sorry, did I trigger you?"

"How do you feel about us spending a projected $300 million to keep Melania Trump safe in NYC this year because she can't live in the same house with Donald?"

these are gold any Hillary trigger questions ?

"How mad at Hillary are you that she didn't focus on the swing states toward the end?"

....I am a Hillary supporter. It triggers the fuck out of me.

>Introducing yourself on Sup Forums sincerely
>Introducing yourself on Sup Forums sincerely?

i need like 2 more for hillary

Wtf I live in thousand oaks

AMA I guess

Did you relocate to California after losing your mobile home to a tornado?

where can i find the most racist or feminist type of peoplein this city???

Most racist? Probably any white guy

Feminist? Go to starbucks

I hear a lot of racist slurs when i hit up golds gym from super preppy guys maybe ill start there

he dood fellow californian form the 323. here is a question u can ask either supporter, wat r their thoughts on the calexit? do they support it or not, if cali wans to break away y is the governor beggin trump for help wit the dam? even tho trump said he wod stop federal fundin to cali if they dont start enforcing immigration law, in whihc piratically the whole state and political class said fuck you. alright man, stay out of the rain! lol

NICE ! thanks my dude.

use to Fuck a fat girl with huge tits in TO. And her roommate and her HS aged sister.

Pics or dident happen dawg