You wake up and this is a thing

>you wake up and this is a thing
what do u do?

Other urls found in this thread:

takeoff.dk/danskere-foretraekker-ferie-med-nordmaend/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

turn off my alarm clock

WE

The only union I would be for is with Norway. Sweden, Finland and the baltics can fuck off. Sweden would be ok as well if it didn't have such shit politics and people.

/Dane on a business trip

Join the NMR

But you aren't nordic. You're literally germans.

If you did that I would be so happy. We need more people to overthrow the leftist idiots.

And you are Arabs, what's your point?

A common parade in Denmark is Sverigestan.

GENOCIDE SWEDISH

But memes aside you're literally central/western european. Darker hair, shitty rainy winters, flat as shit, small as shit ect

*phrase

boypussy union
(not an insult btw)

And south as shit of course

But the result would look like a gigantic cock. Is it really worth it?

Light hair and light eyes is more common in Denmark than Sweden. Denmark is very different from those Europeans. We are Scandinavians simple as that.

I don't care, we're all strong and proud people who won't follow the jews.

HELL SEGER!

no thanks

Literally saw almost no blondes during the several visits to copenhagen. We're talking about native population and Denmark is the least blonde blue eyed country out of the whole nordic by a mile.

Those little limp-wristed runts should be sent to gulag

>Copenhagen

Haha you talk about native people while you talk about the most immigrant region of Denmark. 1 in 4 people in Copenhagen are immigrants. Blonde hair is very common here, we are basically the same people so you should know. Compare the Danish politicians with Swedish ones. Which ones have more blonde hair?

I've seen more blonde people when I visit Copenhagen than here Stockholm.

If light hair and eyes are the measurement of being nordic then I guess Finland is the most nordic country in the world, with estonia in the top 5 as well (even with all their Russians).

Why would we want to carry your bitter autistic asses?

Because you love us more than Sweden and we have more common history. Denmark is the most normie country of the nordics though and we got better laws. :)

Better then a giant vagina

Sure, okay, I won't break your alternative reality bubble.

And what would you say is reality then?

I like it!

Too bad the Kalmar Union never stuck! I think we would be even greater together.

That the average Norwegian feels closer to swedes than Danes. It helps that there's very few Danes here unlike swedes so most of us have experienced them. Oh, and we can actually understand them

thank god for being forgotten like usually

realise it happaned five years ago

think about it

stop thinking about it

keep watching peterson speeches etc

>i think it would be great to have Danes and swedes steal our resources and power because they have a bigger population and thus more influence
Rural and urban Norwegians struggle because of that just with norway (why do sheep shaggers get so much money?? Vs why do urban fags get to decide national politics despite being just 80% of norway??)

Imagine that except no Norwegian get to decide at all.

Cry from happiness.

The hate for Sweden is stronger in Norway though than with Denmark. Most people from Norway like Denmark while many hate Sweden. It's very common for Norwegians and Danes to visit each other and we have stronger times to each other historical.

How exactly would this profit us

>let me tell you about your people
OK.

Would you even deny it? Your Monarch comes from Denmark and you have been a part of the Danish kingdom for many years. Swedes are disliked in Norway and you look down on them. Danes and Norwegians are closer people and we like each other more with no hate.

Make it not a thing.

being blonde has nothing to do with being nordic you autists

nah. We love Sweden more than Denmark.

Denmark is great too, but Sweden is our brother. Our slightly retarded brother.

t. dark haired subhuman

I have blonde hair but it's completely retarded to say someone isn't nordic because they got brown hair

I have never met a Norwegian that prefer Sweden over Denmark. Everytime I have been there I have gotten the impression that you dislikes Swedes both the people and the politics while you love going to Denmark and party with Danes. Don't know if it depends on where you are from in Norway but I got the impression you like us slightly more because you still have some problems with Sweden.

A democratic union wouldn't work.
It would have to be a Finnish-led empire, or possibly Swedish-led.

Finns have never lead anything but reindeer so why do you want a Swedish empire?

takeoff.dk/danskere-foretraekker-ferie-med-nordmaend/

Fun fact though it looks like your population is split. Overall you like danes better bacause you hate Swedes more.

union under denmark has historically proven to ben the best

you're retarded

Oh, we love Swedes, as long as we don't have to meet them.

Oslo will probably like Danes more, but they're basically danes anyway.

The Swedes have experience.
Denmark is too far away.
I just like the Finns the best. I feel like they have the best personality for it. Swedes obviously ain't up for it nowadays, Norwegians have never ruled anything major, Estonians, Latvians, and Lithuanians are too small, shy, depressive, self-deprecating and melancholic to rule anyone. Being slaves for 600 years does that. Although that doesn't explain the Lithuanians. They still kill themselves a lot.

Why do Estonians on Sup Forums suck up to Finns all the time? Finland has never led an empire and both Sweden and Denmark have bigger population. Finland has worse economy and higher unemployment rate as well. They only go to Estonia for cheap alcohol.

Denmark should rule the union because we were once the rulers of Kalmar union and Estonia, we don't have bullshit politics and a good economy.

Dream come true. The baltics don't really belong, but I'm sure they'll be alright.

You triggered my autism with talking about reindeers which are sami thing

Finns are swedishized samis tho

Do something to go to jail, because jails are now better than my dorm.

Samis are different people

Samis are finno-ugricised in terms of language, but they're not related to us genetically.

Maybe Mama Merkel will allow this as long as you pay muh 4th reich taxes

I'm pretty sure he knows this but wants kang (you)s

Yeah. Still, the Samis are an interesting bunch.

I actually met a 70 years old sami man few years ago in a bus station and spoke with him for 2 hours in bus, he was pretty nice guy and wearing the traditional clothing. Only his brains were clearly fucked by alcohol abuse but the sami folk storys he told were interesting. They might be pretty much literal mongol drunks but theyre good story-tellers

WE'RE NOT SWEDES OR SAMI OR SWEDISHIZED SAMIS
STOP POSTING ME

Replace Baltics with Iceland and I would like it fäm

keep your kalifat out of here. thanks

Kill the first d*ne I see.
Vote to break out, ask if Iceland wants to join a 2 country union.

thanks (You) know me too well

forget it pölse

would before joining the EU desu

>go to the doctor, get every fucking test humanly possible
>sign up to University and get paid for it
>get unemployment and welfare check
>fuck qts
>take 2 month vacations

>go to the doctor
Good one.