No love for LOVE.?

no love for LOVE.?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12780623
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah it's a pretty weak song.

shit song worst on the album

It's ok but why end your Coachella set with one of the weakest songs

Nah, it's gonna be a hit that nobody will be able to resist once they hear it this summer driving/partying/alone...mark my words gents

Nobody needs to mark your words because you're wrong as fuck

Probably the worst track to ever be on a Kendrick album.

Can we discuss the overrated XXX.?

Why does everyone say this is the best song on the album when it literally gets ruined halfway through by a jarring/not fitting for the album at all siren beat. I mean yeah the beginning and the end is good but holy fuck is that middle part a chore

XXX. is the most underrated song in the album
Bono's verse is legitimately great

HEY NOW

Haha :) no I'm not

it doesn't matter if it's a "hit" it's still a generic, uninspired song

Haha :) no it's not

It's not overrated it's easily the best song on the album fucking PLEN shit

No, its not, at all, by a long shot

>le ur a pleb

Nigger death grips first three albums are some of my favorite all time. That middle part does not fit the song at all, and its made glaringly clear by the slow methodical beat that follows it. Its fucking garbage and almost single handedly ruins the whole song

shut up ur wrong

it is though
people hate it because "lol u2" but it's a great song

song is a hit with most people i know
when i ask people their favorite songs on the record, its usually dna, loyalty, humble, lust or love. out of those, dna and love are the most popular
LOVE. will be getting love this summer on the radio, i guarantee it

>death grips first three albums are some of my favorite all time

wtf is this supposed to mean? this somehow make you less of a PLEN shit because you listen to a band everyone on this board memes to death? lmao

People dont hate on it because of U2, they hate on it because of that incredibly wack middle part.

Am I the only one who liked pride or that even wants to talk about pride

Yes you are. Another incredibly weak track along with love

not that guy but most people cite Pride as one of the stronger tracks in the album

Ahhh

Pride fucking blows what in the world are you talking about

But the middle section is the best part of the song, the first beat is the one that's questionable

>when it literally gets ruined halfway through by a jarring/not fitting for the album at all siren beat.

You mean the best part of the song, you pleb?

i agree love is a great track, and it even has tolerable Justin Bieber type vocals in the background

strawpoll.me/12780623
strawpoll.me/12780623

its so show the direct contradiction and jarring difference between the words said and his feelings on the matter, if you dont get that you're retarded. Also has some of the best lines on the album which are also the most thoughtful

>i cant sugarcoat the answer man this is how i feel
>if somebody killed my son that means somebody's gettin killed
>tell what you do for love
>loyalty and passion of
>all the memories collected
>moments you can never touch

The best part of the song is the end verse plebeians

>dude he's rapping over a siren ahahah I'll seem like I have taste if I think this unconventional part is the best part

You get no brownie points posting anonymously

first time listening to rap eh?

the irony here is astounding

Literally a drake song. All you plebs saying that its going to get radio play are right, but that's not a good thing.

the song would unironically be much better if it was a drake song

It is astounding considering you plebs actually think XXX is the best song off the album when its not even the second best

MUH POLICE SIRENS YOU JUST DONT GET IT

It sounds like shit lads. Plain and simple. Thank fuck its redeemed in the final minute or the whole track would get skipped

what said kendrick's singing voice is terrible

Why don't you like it?

Havent been keeping up. Is anything past good kid mad city worth listening to?

His only great albums are GKMC and TPAB

I liked section.80 though

tfw kendrick memers are too intelligent for a ballad/rnb ish song
Wow drake sings too so its a drake track lol i sure showed everyone my rap iq tm

That song is a great triptych

me too but I wouldn't put it on the same level as those two

ALRIGHT, we can all of the most part agree that LOVE was the weaker part of the album. But what are your guys' favorite songs?

Mine are
1. Fear
2. Duckworth (that 9th wonder production tho)
3. DNA
4. XXX

1. Fear (FlyLo at the beginning is amazing)
2. DNA
3. XXX
4. Humble
Maybe kind of generic list but thems the breaks

9th Wonder is talented but defo overrated, his "best" album The Wonder Years is a solid 4/10 because he lets godawful MCs touch his work. Cool beat on Duckworth but nothing special IMO

i love love.

I Love LOVE.
Zacari has a great voice

My current favorites

1. Pride
2. XXX
3. Duckworth
4. Element

And I like love, if Kendrick just toned back his involvement in the hook it would be fine. And I appreciate how passionate it feels after LUST being a metaphor for distracting youself from your surroundings with material things.

The story of Kendrick stealing a camera from his label boss's studio to film their night together is the only happy moment of the album. It also felt legitimate, whereas if it were drakes song it would be about her not reading his messages soon enough or him getting his dick sucked while watching Fresh Prince, and wouldn't feel genuine at all.

1. XXX
2. Fear
3. Element

mfw i am correct

people actually like XXX? The drums on the first half are horrible and when they get good Bono ruins them. Sirens and random beat changes are cringey too

> sirens
> cringey
the focus of that instrumental is that the bass warps and revs like an engine
> and when they get good Bono ruins them.
the end of the song is fine calm down. you have probably never heard a U2 album front to back
> Sirens and random beat changes are cringey too
autist

I like the U2 song a lot and i don't even like them. Bono fits his part well.

1. LUST.
2. PRIDE.
3. FEEL.
4. DUCKWORTH.

I don't normally like stuff like LOVE. but I have to say it pulled my heartstrings. The mundane depictions of life as a couple reminded me of my gf and got tears in my eyes. "Oh by the way / am I in your way" and specifically

I'm like an exit away

reminds me of her coming home from work, I always hope for her to drive safe so she can make it home and hug me one more time

For Sale? on To Pimp A Butterfly is nuts

its catchy enough to be a hit but it gets annoying

I have no money and really want to listen to this please link.

Love that track screw the haters

>hates pride
>likes love
I'm a walking contradiction.

To Pimp A Butterfly currently is the greatest hip hop album I have ever listened to.

THIS

love is the best song on the album and also a milestone for kendrick as its the first love song he's made and its about his bride to be. Probably a pretty important song to him

PRIDE gets me all up in my feelings

I actually don't hate LOVE but his decision to use it as a closer at Coachella baffled me. It was made even weirder by the fact that it was performed after he was seemingly done with his set

PRIDE, FEAR, YAH, and DUCKSWORTH

LOVE and LUST I cant fuck with those

Lovee reminds me of the movie moonlight

speaking of which has anyone tried to make a moonlight music video with Love over it?

I had Love in my head all day. I like it more than I'd expect to, I actually hate most R&B.

fucking beautiful user-kun. I have the same type of feel for this song

Is Love his drake and weeknd take?

LOVE and GOD both actually

BTW drake would never do a song that sounds like love. It's too upbeat so fuckoff with the drake biter comments

1. XXX.
2. FEAR.
3. DUCKWORTH.
4. LUST.

That's GOD.
DIS WHA GOD FEEL LIKE, HEEEH
DON'T JUDGE ME

Can anyone MEGA the album for me?
I live in commieland and cant access pir8 sites