Pop Punk General

Post/discuss/recommend awesome pop punk albums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DRh1EyvPHw
youtube.com/watch?v=7a9wJIhq2J8
youtube.com/watch?v=6axOY4PBusk
youtu.be/3ZBh_EYvcE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shitty, cliche lyrics. But great fun.

I don't like that album much, but might check it out again. I really don't dig the you-can-do-it motivational lyrics.
Anyways, I love Jeff Rosenstock's We cool (and Worry) and I love The wonder years' The greatest generation and No closer to heaven, but the later isn't so pop-punk

Good choices user. LNOTGY took me a little while to get into but once it clicked, I was hooked. The motivational lyrics are what pulled me in the most. Can't wait for the new album to drop. Love The Greatest Generation but I personally preferred their earlier stuff such as The Upsides.

This album was on heavy rotation on my iPod when I was 15. I went through a big 90s Epitaph phase back then. I'll need to check it out again soon.

I'm listening to Life's not out to get you right now and actually enjoying it, so that's cool. I really enjoy The upsides but I still prefer The greatest generation.

youtube.com/watch?v=6DRh1EyvPHw

youtube.com/watch?v=7a9wJIhq2J8

Yellowcard underrated as fuck, especially this album

One of the best Pop-Punk albums of the 21st century t b h

They lyrics are good.

And that's Ska-Punk

this fucking classic

youtube.com/watch?v=6axOY4PBusk

tfw the entire Lookout Records catalogue

MTX... The Queers... Pinhead Gunpowder...

Too emo-sounding vocals

The holy grail of 90s Pop-Punk

aside for the Descendants all the earlier albums by the rest of these guys were considerably better.

Insomniac is insanely good imo.

Hey i love Kurplunk but it's no Dookie 2bh

one can totally make a case for Dude Ranch though.

Why were the 90s so damn perfect bros?

if it wasn't for Longview and When I Come Around Dookie would just be a better produced rehash of Kerplunk.

Also there is no case. Dude Ranch is just better before they became fucking cartoons of themselves.

also

youtu.be/3ZBh_EYvcE8

Screaming Females, yo

I still want to be gang raped by all of the Donnas

It's time to admit that these are good.

I've accepted it, you must as well.

This user speaks the truth.