Hi Sup Forums i have question and i need advice...

hi Sup Forums i have question and i need advice. Why is listerine so spicy i just went and bought some and when i used it i couldn't hold it in for more then 5seconds i was also crying because it was so spicy. Is there any way or method that i can use for making listerine less spicy so i can make my teath more healthy

The "spice" is the acid cleaning your teeth and mouth. It's normal. Don't be a pussy.

Listerine is meant to be dilluted in water...

The fact that you didnt realise this on your own is a symptom of your total retardation.

or buy fluoride based mouth wash?

Alchoohl

I drink this shit to keep away DTs in a pinch. Don't be a pussy.

"Listerine is meant to be dilluted in water...

The fact that you didnt realise this on your own is a symptom of your total retardation"

wtf u on? ur the retard where does it say it needs to be diluted?

stop being a little bitch

Next time use alcohol free mouth wash. The alcohol is why makes your mouth sting.

so do i pour some in a glass with water? what is the water to listerine ratio

Really? So I'll be suffering all these years for nothing?

you don't dilute it you spastic

you have to drink it bro. Your stomach will form a special gas (called listerinolium) the gas will make your teeth healthy while you breath out.

Me as dental fag can confirm

ok thank you i never did this because my mother told me to spit it out maybe thats what ive been doing wrong

worked perfectly for me for the
past 14 years.

> Being this new

Dude ur supposed to mix it with a little bleach. Bleach is a neutralizer for a lot of things, colors, flavors, pain. Use bleach.

>Alchoohl

you're supposed to spit it out afterwards

Your doing it wrong. Use hydrochloride. Dental enamel is for faggots.

>you have to drink it bro

learn to link posts newfriend

>hi Sup Forums i have question and i need advice. Why is it so spicy it was so spicy. Is there any less spicy