My brother started to dress up like a girl 2 weeks ago and he wants people to start calling him "Ciara"

My brother started to dress up like a girl 2 weeks ago and he wants people to start calling him "Ciara".
I mean like WTF

pic related
What should i do Sup Forums?
I don't want my brother to be a trans faggot.

Beat him up

If he wants to act like a girl, fuck him like a girl should be fucked and cum in him and when he gets pregnant and has to be a single mom he will wish he never fucking was. White power!!1

Fuck him.

Either he likes it and becomes your sissy slave, or he's humiliated and stops that shit.

Either way, you win.

This

beat him up

wtf kind of brother are you if youll just let him do it

kill the faggot!

This
It's your duty as the big bro. You're a faggot for not doing it straight away

Just let him be, you white trash.

have any of her nudes?

Your brother is cute.
9/10 would bang.

>Being 13

Yeah you should probably fuck him

This

Looks like ur gonna have to put em down

k

He's only your brother if he's not your sister...

Give him a hug for being brave enough to tell people this is the way he wants to be seen.

let her do as she pleases.

u r gay m8

fill that little Ciara cup full of semen

Fuck off you samefag fucking faggot.

His brother is basically about to throw his life away fro some attention, only a faggot would support this, its fucking haram m8

Just be polite & don't give a fuck what your tranbro does unless it involves you directly.

LEAVE THIS BOARD, YOU RETARDED SJW!!! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Get out of here you gay homosapien

your straight upo desperate to make it look like theres a bunch of you supporting this gay shit, when its obviously just you.

beat it out of him you fucking pussy.

this is bait

is

Same fag baitfag

try again.
im even namefag tripcodeing

stale pasta is stale

OP,you are a faggot and you should delet this.

23 replies/26 posters. Yeah I did allllllll those.

Beat his ass OP

your still a faggot though

Only queer fucks say that.

obviously just the 4 samefagging sjw posts you fucking retard.

Dude, leave him alone to do what he wants. If he gets hassled beat the fuck out of the hasslers. You can't choose your family but you have to look out for them no matter what. Yeah he's a fucking faggot but he's still your bro

SO MANY FUCKING NEWFAGS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no, literally everyone says that, you faggot.

You must be an SJW because your pretty detached from reality, faggot is hardly a word that only gays use.

Protect your bro man, he needs you more than anyone.

he will have to bear the shame of his brothers miguided identity experiments.

Also, this is obviously fake bait.

/thread

What even is this thread and why am I being cut with all this edge.
Have a loli to cheer things up.

its a mental illness, leave him to it. and fuck off back to tumblr

a pedo gives life advice

No thanks, kill yourself

your bother is mentally retarded. disown him

Sup Forums past 2015 in a nutshell.
>I'm not gay but I love sucking cocks

disown it

No faggot just a shit insult. Thinking you're so funny and original using it.

It's what mouth breathers do, requires little to no thinking.

also

>not a pedo, but loli is somehow acceptable

Just beat the shit out of him, he'll be fine.

I obviously have more sense than the rest of you newfags here, regardless of what I fap too.
Leave the kid be and go back to laughing at edgy stale memes kid.
It's cold as fuck outside but it sure feels like summer.

You call your brother Ciara, refer to him as her and your sister.

Or you leave him the fuck alone and go on with your life. Why does it seem so hard to mind your business and let people live as they want?

/tread

Because his brother wants to help him and not see him turning into a major faggot?

wew thats hot

This