Which one would win?

Which one would win?

they become one big 20 mil pounds sun at 0 degrees centigrade made of water

/thread

The sun isn't made of lava you stupid cocksucker

ceNtigrade, nigger

Same thing. You say potatos, I say tomatos.

the lions...

>-1000 degrees

>sun weighs 10 million pounds
> -1000 degrees centigrade exists
Do you even science?

ever hear of absolute 0 i.e you cant cool a body below -273.15C sorry but the ice sun would just be impossible!

If your balls collide then you probably have testicular cancer.

Kek

Obvious troll is obvious.

I'm asking to see if anybody knows the answer.

ffff

>implying Sup Forums has anything that isn't an obvious troll

nice

This is probably the best 2 Suns troll yet!

What if the ice sun was -1000 degrees though. As a question.

dis nigga rite here

>celtigrade
>mfw

The heat capacity of ice is significantly higher than for lava (molten rock) so the result would be solid (igneous) rock partially covered in ice, and partially covered in liquid water.

Is it the right answer??

So the ice one is technically hotter, and wins? That's pretty cool, user.

fuck

all matter within its vicinity would suddenly collapse into a Singularity, due to the deterioration of nuclear forces, until the collapse causes the heat level to reach a point where it stops collapsing, but the vast collapse would actually cause massive exothermic reactions, likely resulting in a black hole, momentarily, and then a massive fucking quasar.

The -1000°C Sun would also only exist for a split second before the above-stated collapse would occur. In other words, to collide the two Suns would require that they move at a rate where the speed of them vastly exceeds light, so they would come into contact before the Cold Sun collapses.

This, in turn, would cause numerous conflicts with Relativistic Physics, and since the situation is hypothetical, and clearly NOT based on reality, the only answer is "Some sort of Paradox".

However, I suppose, a collision could be considered a phasing in of one Sun to the other, resulting in a vastly unstable situation, which could potentially result in a massive explosion of radiation.

fuck

Hmmm off by one.
Who GOT?

I'm impressed by the well-thought out and interesting response to this degenerate thread.

Thanks for the food for thought.

Fuk u

second one

I don't think you got the reference.

fck

They become a big retarded niggerfaggot called "OP"

shiiiit

this one here folks

>celtigrade
kek
>10 million pounds
kek. That's only the weight of a couple of Saturn V rockets.

>Lava

Whoever made this shit probably didn't do too well in Science.

>the normal, lava made sun is at 1000 degrees celtigrade

>1000 degrees
That's a pretty cold sun, you moron. 1000 degrees can be achieved with decent metallic wire and current from a battery running through it.

>celtigrade
proving again you're a moron.

I remember my teacher telling me lava was around 1000 degrees celtigrade.

At this point. It's not even funny. There's no discussion anymore. It's just a joke riling up trolls, trolling trolls, trolling trolls. You guys beat a dead horse too much and now the carcass fights back.
>S A D