What's the most alpha thing you've done in the bedroom Sup Forums?

What's the most alpha thing you've done in the bedroom Sup Forums?

YOUR FATHER

Let her lick my asshole

What's a rimjob feel like fam?

I had sex once

That's just gay son

I had vaginal sex in the missionary position purely for the act of procreation.

tied her to the bed ass up, all 4 posts, spread eagle, blind folded and gagged, fucked her in the ass, put a we-vibe in her, let it go while i drank a beer and played some OW, when i was done and hard again i fucked her pussy, my cum oozing out of both her holes. untied one of her hands and layed down and went to sleep.

Once i didn't cry afterwards.

Pointed at myself in the mirror while i pounded into my ex doggystyle, bitch was screaming

Fucking savage. People like you should be in a prison cell.

Patrick Bateman, is that you?

i started the revolution

Hackerman.jpg

Set it on fire.

Jerk off three and a half times in a twelve hour period

Wasnt a threesome, and i wasnt flexing, just mentally thinking as i watched myself laying it into a girl, "fuck yeah!"

My wife and I were renting a room to a girl and her kid. The girl was ~24, extremely hot (if you like a girl with small tits and a tiny body like I do), and a pain in the ass to live with. We were tired of having her live with us.

One weekend when her kid was off with his dad, my wife and I were fucking and this girl was making a mess in the kitchen like she always does. I heard her break something and I got up, walked my naked ass out to the kitchen, full raging hardon still wet from being in the middle of fucking my wife.

Keep in mind, my wife and I were both pretty pissed at her for all the stupid shit she did and having her live here was fucking up our lives. I grabbed her by the neck and walked her into the bedroom, threw her on top of my wife and yelled "fuck her."

They both stared at me in disbelief. I walked back out to the kitchen, turned off the stove, and walked back in to seeing the two of them just staring like "what the fuck just happened?" I grabbed my roommate by the ankle and dragged her to the edge of the bed, pulled down her yoga pants and started fucking her. She didn't resist. I looked at my wife and said "Come here. Sit on her face. She's going to eat you out."
"I think we should talk--"
"Fine" I pulled out, grabbed my wife and started fucking her. I then pulled my roommate up to the center of the bed and pushed my wife's face into her pussy. "Eat".

She didn't fight us. She just sat there getting eaten by my wife as I took her from behind. After a few minutes of that, I asked her if she was going to come. "I don't know" she said.
Well, I was ready to, so I pushed my wife to the side and pulled our roommate under me and started fucking her again. "Don't you dare come in her" my wife said. Then our roommate just goes "I'm on birth control". (cont)

(cont)

I wanted to come inside her, but I felt I had pushed it too far. I pulled out and came on her stomach. I got up, looked at our roommate, pointed at my wife and said "Make her come. I'm going to shower"

After my shower, they will still in bed, fingering each other and making out. I layed down next to them and went to sleep.

She continued living with us for another six months. The two of them would sometimes text me pics of them fucking while I was at work. Sometimes me and our roommate would fuck, and sometimes it was the three of us. We kicked her out when we found out she started fucking her kid's dad again.

pics unrelated

fapped with the curtains open

I made a girl orgasm in public in a Manchester park while fucking her in a bush. She was laughing and orgasming at the same time and I had to try and shut her up, which made her even more aroused by it all making me even more aroused.

picked a girl up from cowgirl position to standing missionary, Mandingo-style

She was tiny ~100 lbs.

>op says in the bedroom
>in public

way to read

>things that happened

got spitroasted by two hot twinks. they filled me with hot spunk from both ends.

Only three and a half in 12 hours? Were you even trying?

I once had sex with a girl I met on Tinder with the curtains open in my ground-level apartment, was pretty hot because I could see the shadows of a few people walking by

One time a girl called my balls "stately."

This

i know, right? ive wanked more than that in 20 minutes.