Have you caught any of this season?

kitten mittens

Gang turns Black CHECK
Gang watch old people CHECK
Gand has aids and plays in the water CHECK
I fucking love this show. watch it while i pass out

Holy fuck the things i would do to the waitress. HOLY SHIT SHES SMOKING

Franks got AIDS

Everyone else has already had her, Charlie, and she's just not that great.

BEST SHOW OF ALL TIME.

the last hope of comedy on tv

shut your whore mouth

Was funny about a hundred years ago

easily the best sitcom out there right now, although since it doesn't use a faggy laugh track it's not as appealing to the normies i guess

plus the show isn't afraid to cross certain lines, so normies with muh feelings are turned away

but fuck em, this show isn't for normies. and i love it

this new season is fucking strong as shit, one of the best of the entire show so far. 10/10

And it's even more funny 100 years later

But fuck em??

Shut up bird

>normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies >normies

I left off on season 7 or whatever Netflix went up to 6 years ago. And I'm surprised to say that Dennis looks like he is dying.

Also wolf cola? A two partner was nice. But having a season long story arc feels out of place.

Normie checking in
best show on TV

Nice trips ya jabronie