too bad for you

Nassatallâ„¢

left or right?

left has a huge ass right has athletic ass

left

the bigger the better

m.imgur.com/a/xbNO1

/btards fap to this

what is it with homos like you posting this shit?
are you jealous of women?
just cuious.

Usually they just do it to piss people off. Other than that, homosexuality is a thing. Don't really understand that whole "Jealous of women" comment. Elaborate please?

See, i posted this for people like you. Its always the aggressive ones that are the biggest fags behind closed doors.

that they have vaginas and tits? I don't know. all I could think of right now. I'm not homosexual.

isn't that some shit.
a homo that thinks that just because he likes the penis, all men are like him.

Again I'm unsure of what you mean by that. Some people just enjoy getting their ass fucked or jacking off to pictures of men's assholes. I don't really understand where jealously comes into play, I think they are just happy to have their ass fucked or fuck asses lol.

I bet you like female assholes too. Most guys do. Since that's the case whats the difference doesnt that make a lot of guys potential homos..eh?

ok.

God I hate faggots.

sure dude.
weird way of thinking you have there.

Idk fam, just my explanation. What are you gonna do? Some people are fags, others are not. The world still turns.

Quick question: Why? I've always been curious as to why people hate them. Is it some sort of "The Bible says no so I say no fuck fags" thing with you or do you just hate that they like fucking men?

How do you like this ass?

>00

Indeed. Thats the right way to look at it. Just shrug.

gf

No. I don't believe in anything.

They are just too attention craving.
Everything they do in life has to revolve around them and their endless need to get attention they never got from their fathers.

Eh can get that, there are a lot of attention loving homosexuals out there. But not all of them are like that. Also a lot of homosexuals had loving father's, that's just one theory on how people become Gay.

10/10

got any nude?

9/10

nice and pink

Behind view of a woman doggy style has to be my #1 fetish. There's just something so hot about a woman presenting herself for you and inviting you to her most private parts

Not my gf, got it from another post

full front? ive seen it

How do you like my dick next to my ex's ass?

Interested?

Wife

yeah it my favourite position too

she's hairy

hell yes

I'm thinking we need some moar user

lovely hairs

i love it

cute face

now naked

like?

one more pic and i cum ..

theres one with her facing the camera, diffrent pose but same room as wide hips on full display. very lovely

rate

Nice. Post moar

this one

THANK YOU!

Ex : Diane, 20yo

Other ex : Jessica

Other : Fanny

Fags don't bother me what bothers me are them cunts who are married with kids who live their life a lie
You know the ones the pull up behind you in laybys and flash their headlights once or twice.
Most of those truckers are this type
You can't roll a smoke in a laybys at night time without some fucking married father trying to get bummed or bum complete strangers in fucking laybys
Now that's mental illness