So, why do you have bad teeth Anons?

So, why do you have bad teeth Anons?

I don't go to the dentist since 2009

I'm British.

because when i was like 10 i never brushed my teeth and the only thing i would drink is soda

this. I'm British too. As far as I am concerned, British teeth are 'normal' and US teeth are abnormally perfect and sculpted by angels and have a peculiar radiant glow.

I don't. I pay my dentists insurance and brush my teeth.

i'm allergic to ascorbic acid

I brush twice a day I have good teeth.

11 years as an alcoholic/homeless. Getting them fixed next month tough.

I'm from the Brittan.

I'm a lazy, negligent fuck.

OP's pic freaks me the fuck out.

I have gingivitis and haven't seen a dentist in forever. I always abused stims for like 3 years straight.

My teeth still look fine but I have a front one that is just a little bit loose.

same, my parents tried to teach me the importance of brushing my teeth but i was a rebellious little cunt and now my enamel is pretty much all gone, plus i dont have much money to go now that im 20.

shattered most of my back molars in biking and skiing accidents.

20 years on, fissure sealing isnt enough, and they're steadily breaking up.

I live in LA , I can't afford dental. My mummy and daddy don't pay for me or my WiFi like you normiess

It's the power of having your parents force you to wear braces in your teen years as a rule solely for cosmetic purposes.

I don't have bad teeth. I go to the dentist once every few years and they are always impressed. I drink a lot of diet soda, but I don't eat candy - ever. Also, I've been drinking up to a litre of milk everyday since I was in grade 7. I'm 32 now.

It might be your gums that are moving, not your actual teeth

All the milk for your daddy's tit?

I've got good teeth other than my bottom front two, my teeth used to be FUCKED but somehow without braces they straightened out a bunch and are nicely spaced

Except those bottom front two. I think the lack of braces caused them to crowd, so one of them is slightly behind my other teeth.

Spanish dentistfag here, AMA.

Damn and I thought my receding gum line was bad. Kek it's no where near this.

At least you're living life user.

What do about receding gum line?

Is it better to brush in the morning or evening?

How important is flossing really? I only ever do it if I eat something that noticeably gets stuck in my teeth, like a roast, but I'm willing to take the time to make it routine if it actually benefits my oral health.

I don't have that bad teeth.

I mean, they ain't great, but they don't look terrible.
Bit yellow, lot of fillings, few caps, 1 root canal.

Wtf why would we ask you shit if you aren't going to answer?

If the gum retraction is small (less than 3mm) you can get a gum graft to cover the exposed root. Anyways It's mostly an esthetic solution, because the graft doesn't stick with the tooth.

If you choose to brush your teeth only once a day, it's better to do it at the evening before going to bed. Saliva protects teeth, and the amount of saliva we produce decreases at night, so you better reduce the amount of food drebis you keep inside your mouth.
Dental flossing is really important because it prevents caries on places we can't reach with the brush, and usually the food that remains among teeth produce caries that can't be easily seen by the paciente, thus they advance without warning.

haven't brushed in a long time so I might be in trouble
I still have baby teeth that just won't come out
and I've never had a cavity in my life

so I got weird teeth

I'm answering you dipshit.

Because I'm British and it's my birthright.

Was not taught the importance of dental hygiene as a child. Didn't brush my teeth regularly. Poor family so couldn't afford dental insurance. I brush everyday now but my teeth look like shit.

I constantly have bad breath, and if I bite into something with a dense texture it feels a putrid after smell of my breath.

*leaves a putrid*

I'm a poorfag, who've done what I could to brush, floss and use toothpicks on a regular basis.
My fillings broke from old age and I had to ask for government aid to get it fixed, a little year later they finally came to the point of helping me out.
In the mean while I did whatever I could to maintain good dental hygiene, but it still got worse while I waited.

Btitfag...Mother thought fucking Ken dodd had 'nice' teeth so didn't give a fuck when I needed braces the fucking bitch...So now my teeth are a cross between gravestones and driftwood...pic related!

You cant be from the Brittan, as you can't speak the fucking lingo.....Ya big mamas minge...

You must shite white chocolate..................... 'Nose Ointment!'.

Teeth are alright..gums have got to come out!

Just breath that melts paint....

I take it you are Mr popular ...Retunda Breath!

had a hiatal hernia all my life that caused acid reflux and fucked up my enamel - didn't even know about it until I was 30 - always brushed and teeth just wrecked - now looking forward to getting false teeth - feels mostly bad man