Is there a worse culture than South Korea

Is there a worse culture than South Korea

Probably not.

That of certain neighbors of theirs, particularly one of them.

Go to sleep takeshi proxy you fucking worthless neet

Actually only culture is quite interesting imo
only women attracted to korean culture tho

Hello cool japan.

How many shekels do you earn per post?

is Chinese not worse?

chinese still have some respect despite 4 chan memes

south korea is like los angeles consumer culture on steroids

i tried to watch a korean film - the frozen flower or smth... it was gay, with very realistic gay scene...

Korea makes great movies.
I've seen countless.

Seriously, why are weeaboos so biased against anything that's not japan?

They lick the anus of the most materialistic people in Asia, yet they only point the finger at others.

t.Jason Lee

>he can tell apart realistic gay scenes from unrealistic

We hate Korea
This is not a joke.
People in general close their mouths but the hatred for them has already reached the peak.

I do not know the gypsies
You do not know Koreans

But why? The only thing I can think of is the comfort women issue and Zainichi who are hardly analogous to Jews.

I gave him a cane

He struck me over and over with that cane

You mean like modernization? Why did Japs attack China then if they got their civilization from the chinks?

Japan invaded China, China also invaded Japan.
It is a long history.

The newest invasion. It studied from the western way of doing

북쪽 최상.

나는 캐나다에 갇혀있다. 도움.

너무 많은 똥 게시물

Haha, what a card, That's rich.

I wish you happiness. in your country

What if China decided to destroy South Korea? Would you be OK with that?

Yes

The Japanese had a sore heart, about what is hated by Koreans.
However, Korea is a country not related to Japan now.

The best story is that your country will break Korea.

what the fuck is this "we" moron

tho i know this thread is bout zhangs vs netouyos

I am not NETOUYO.
That's why I make a statement remarkably.
Is Japan hated by foreign countries?It does not matter.
What ordinary people think normally.
Japan does not have to hide

how do cute japanese gfs smell like?

Yes and I know it well

Because weebs are delusional. It's part of the job.

Have you seen how autistic nintendo shit-eaters are?

My girlfriend is Muslim.

explain who are the "We""ordinary people" you mentioned. im not part of your "We" and neither is anyone else in reality. you never represent japan but only in your illusion.

I was born in downtown Tokyo.
Close to Koreatown
Adults hate Koreans. I did not understand why,。I felt angry at the adults.

But now it is different. A topic of news, what was on business, on a trip.

Now I live in a small village in the mountain.
I was surprised.
Most people in this village hate Koreans.
The situation is more serious than you think

nobody asked you how you were growing up. you are so delusional that everything comes down to yourself. thats why youve so easily fallen for "we".

and even if thats the case nobody else takes it seriously to the extent you think it is. at most its just a remark about each news in real time.

>mfw Japan and South Korea hate each other while the chinks are preparing to annihilate both gooks and japs off the face of the planet

I write as I felt. It is better than worrying about others' eyes.
The Koreans I met were exceptionally vulgar. But we smiled. It is deception.
They abused the people in the country on their trips, they were loan shark, mafia, they were criminals.
All that actually happened around me.

Koreans in Japan / less than 1%
60% of Japanese mafia / Koreans

Everything is true.

chinks are now busy spreading anti-south korea propaganda. you wouldnt know it much because somehow these articles havent been released in the west at all. But in reality this shit has actually become a pretty big political event. xi seems to be heading for some different place that you havent ever seen.

going back to the original topic, that has nothing to do with "we" either. and you are clearly a netouyo whos full of such conspiracy theories. netouyos are so stupid that they cant hide anything they hate, are too delusional to talk about shit with someone else.

If anyone has played Bravely Default, Korea reminds me of that flower town in that game. Everyone knows legends about how beautiful the town his and it values beauty as far as history can remember. Then the party goes there and all the people are just vain, rude and obsessed with being more beautiful than the rest.

Don't pull a fast one on me, you son of a bitch.

If you write in Korean hate topics.
There was a desolate wasteland. Lots of NETOUYO.
Even if you write there, the correct opinion will be buried.
There is nothing to be afraid of any more. This method is also good for informing overseas what the Japanese citizens feel

What's wrong with this statement:

Korean culture is basically take something from another culture and turn it up to 11 (capsicum, circumcision, pic related).

how fucked would we be if all of the non-westerners teamed up?

>hurr durrr im right hurrrrrr only the facts i get from the internet can describe the reality. durrrr
you cant tell anything anymore. im not a gook defender. i will quite agree with these opinions the problem with you is you cant even be rational and objective any time. all you do is literally be full of yourself and go full hwabyung.

I said what I should say today.
After that you should do it well.

One more interesting story
Recently, I went to travel abroad for 2 months.
A Korean company was established in the town. People in the town said that people who hate Koreans are increasing rapidly.
This is their culture

you should learn english first. tho i knew that you wouldnt be able to understand most of what i talked about.
your english is garbage. nobody will be convinced by your shit and buy into as long as your english remains unimproved.

and, you tell a bunch of lies too much. refrain from doing it. its too obvious to everyone.

>xi seems to be heading for some different place that you havent ever see

It's called "Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere 2.0"

I said what I should say today.
After that you should do it well.

nah my guess is he wont be against japan but only keep bulllying sk

Yes, Brazil.

American "culture"

calm down, relax over some kimchi lemonade

lol I'm Korean and this loser jap is so pathetic. He keeps same fagging this thread. We get your point takahashi, we get that you hate your neighbors. Too bad your opinion doesn't matter. Nobody cares when a Jap opens its mouth. Just nod silently when you come visit America next time like you do 100% of the time

All of East Asia must unite to fight the west

Wtf why is this jap so scary

because he's an autistic psycho

still got you to reply though

Nah, it's called let's ignore domestic affairs and cut off the influence of south Korea's rather powerful pop culture.

Any Asian culture is pretty bad.

Someone post that webm of the Chinese man boiling a dog

>south Korea's rather powerful pop culture

is it really that big in asia? still hard to believe

Japanese culture is a inferior copy of Korean one

>ignore domestic affairs and cut off the influence of south Korea's rather powerful pop culture

Wouldn't that be part of domestic affairs? Korean pop culture is pretty fucking bad tbqhwyf, the Chinese should everything they can to eradicate all K-shit from China.

As if south Korea or US would actually go into war with China. It's a non issue that stoke up by the CCP.
And any pop culture in the world nowadays are quite bad thqhwy.

>Korean pop culture is pretty fucking bad tbqhwyf

have you actually watched any of it or are you just speaking out of your ass? some of their dramas and movies are actually really good

>And any pop culture in the world nowadays are quite bad thqhwy.

I'd imagine it'd be preferable to cultivate domestic pop culture. It's like if America only relied on Canada to provide us with Justin Beibers or Avril Lavignes.

I like Korean movies, but the music and dramas are utter shit and you're a pleb if you disagree. When people think of K-shit, they think of blonde plastic surgery girls and trite dramas revolving around "muh class" or "muh leukemia"

kpop, kphones, kcars, kfood in china need to be replaced with cpop, cphones, ccars, and cfood. traitors to china must go away.

Can we go now?

Fuck you, kpop and kdramas are great

>not J-girls with G-cars and I-food

You fucking pleb.

America should strike a deal with Taiwan where the KMT gets to replace the CCP after regime change. The DPP would assume full control of Taiwan and could implement fantastic policies such as "National Kimono Wearing Day"

no. i love taiwan, i want you to stay forever.

nah. its all bout thaad and sk's political affairs. its a sort of message to the next president in sk too.

that wouldnt explain why ccp's allowed chinese companies to start importing from such pop contents from japan. theyve worked on it again while kicking all the sk ones out.

US can't even strike a deal with former colony Philippines nowadays, let alone China.SAD.
It's really like California hotel. Can not fucking check out. Will Tibet ever recover again?

I don't think so. SK, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam and perhaps Philippines will always be the get to target when CCP needs to stoke up nationalism and cut off any shred of outside influence. In the mean time Japan can prepare for the next Diayou island crisis in the next few years though.

china really is that cancerous tumor that won't ever go away

To be fair, we're the cancer to them.

>HOWWAAIITTUU PIGGU GO HOMU BACK TO AMERIKA!!!!

Honestly, I'd be pissed if China stationed troops in Mexico. I can't really blame them.

you mean america is the cancerous tumor that wont ever go away. because america always interferes in all regions of the world (like south china sea and thaad in korea) but china only cares about our neighborhood.

they all are the target ofc but japan is exceptional. its because japan has always been shitted on and made out to be an enemy by ccp unlike other countries. that shit rocks are the same. i mean, its already been a thing because both went too far over it. in other words, its nothing new unlike ongoing anti-south korea propaganda. ccp hasnt had a special need/reason to go ahead with that shit rocks anymore.

what i pointed out is in such a political situation, its interesting that ccp has banned only korean pop contents but accepted importing japanese ones like anime and drama again. hating on sk through media and educational scenes energizes their nationalism and solidarity ofc, but its basically all about thaad and the future of the relationship between sk and china. thus if sk turns down every ccps demand on thaad, ccp could take a more forceful action against sk than the one that once they did against japan.

This
All the jap must accept this reality of history

lived in SK for around a year. people are pretty fine, but they got absolutely crazy work hours and all seem pretty fine with that as long as it's a reputable job.

>coworker fucking fades out because of working so fucking hard
>he gets IV injection and comes back to work like nothing happened
>he secretly feel ashamed because of being "weak"

also you guys overworry about dusts. other than that i think koreans are fine, but korea is fucking hardmode as a country, especially after living in bodrum.

when did a jap's opinion ever matter? shut your mouth and learn your place little jap kid

Keep your burger trap shut will you.

Korea's place is to suck Japanese and Chinese cock. Now assume your historical position, Park.

The answer lies in who you consider westerners.

There is no japan
There is only east Korea
All the things what jap has is what Korea left at east Korea
Like Korea is England
Jap is America
Pls gib all the land to back to Korea
Jap is no use honestly
Because there is Korea =real Japan

Korea=real japan
Japan=fake japan Jomon subhuman

Histirically this is korrect.
Even jap king Akihito is saying he is Korean who ruled in japan
This is true histiry between jap and korea

This is true too

South Korea was a mistake, we need another war to get rid of the cancer.
t. gook