Alright, it's time to talk one-on-one with everyone here. Listen carefully brahs, this is a revolution

Alright, it's time to talk one-on-one with everyone here. Listen carefully brahs, this is a revolution.
Everybody asks me, "what the **** is Zyzz about, what the **** is up with those videos, ****? You're ****ing up yourself ****" It's a ****ing act, there i no Zyzz. You mirin', brah? Well I'll give you more reason to mire now bro. It's ****ing Zyzz, brah. Everyone has a little bit of Zyzz in them. Every ****ing **** out there, you're a ****ing sick **** if you wanna be, brah. Stop being a ****ing sad ****, alright? Go out, get bitches.
That's what we do in this ****, brah. You wanna be a ****ing little sad ****? **** that ****, bro. Every little haters gonna hate, bro. You'll never be like Zyzz, brah, cause I'm a ****ing sick ****, mate. Every one of us has a little bit of Zyzz in us, you just don't know it yet. You're sitting here going, "who the **** is this ****ing ***got?", well, you're probably right. But I'm ****ing shredded brah, ye ****. Cuz at the end of the day bro, you gotta listen to this...
If you're a ****ing shredded sick ****, you get away with anything bro. You make fun of some fat **** making a **** and people will be like "Aw yeah, Zyzz bro, yeah". No one'll give a ****, man.
In life, if you wanna be noticed, you gotta be a ****in' ripped ****. You gotta be a shredded ****. You gotta go to the gym and be a sick ****. You gotta **** bitches, you know and not give a **** cuz that's what we do, bro. That's what the Zyzz ****s do. That's what the revolution is, bro. None of these ****in' sad ****s. We're all gonna ****in' make it bro, that's it.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ra2rVTuiov4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Speak English or do a TL;DR. idk what your post even says.

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetton. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said..

Haters gonna hate!

my message is to train hard, don’t be a hard cunt, enjoy life and don’t take yourself too seriously. If there were more people like me, the world would be a happier place. I’d rather do what I do and have fun then sit back hating on someone achieving something.

Shreddology, the belief that to transcendence of life into heaven is achieved at 6% body fat.A complete euphoria and sense of accomplishment overcomes the shredder, entering, almost surpassing the majestic boundaries of human emotion

fuuuuuuuaaaaaaaarrrkkkkkkkkk
i started lifting back in 2011 after zeez left us
thx zeezbrah

we're all gonnah make it brahs

>****
It's okay to cuss on the internet kid

That's great and all Zyzzfan, but it's still winter and therefore I'm still bulking. 12% BF ftw

I am not zyzz. Zyzz is a person who took over who I am. I am Az , and Zyzz is a fucking spirit. Zyzz took over me. Everyone has a little bit of Zyzz in them. You just don’t know it yet.

man I want to smack this guid in the nuts then kick his faggot man wannabe face in...and its awesome cause I know I could smash this guid and im not even built

You guys know he is dead, right?

He lives on forever in all of us brah.

really...thank god

probably died of over faggot

hes not dead he fake his death and hes living in Miami Florida, i know this because a relative of mine lives near Palm Beach and he is friend with him, so the faggets stopped harras him

no wonder they harass him he's a faggot

hes more successful and more famous than you fagget

are you guys rdy for some rares?

YEEEES

like i give a shit

then why would you answer you dumb cunt xD looks like your the stupid fagget here

I started lifting because of Arnie and this dude.

They motivate the shit outta me. Love this dude and his attitude. Showman.

fuck up retard

you lose you autistic cunt, just surrender

lol hes dead

Pasta thread?

hes Alive and hes living in Florida i Have Proof

Forever mirin

do you have cerebral palsy? why dont you just dig this guids worm riddled corpse up and suck his nuts if you love him so much, feg

maybe some of his gay juiced up muscles and "fame and success" will rub off on your greasy mouth

if i lived in sydney i would do it

look at this feg loosening up for a butt plugging from big papa black 9 inch

post pic of your face then, i know your not even famous and your a sadkuunt

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ra2rVTuiov4

faggit

stfu Fat Kunt

is that hes family?

who the fuck cares about being famous? I dont want wog shits like you knowing who I am faggot

a face only a mother could punch

just a random guy mirin

you scare cause you know your a fat kunt and ugly face, with suicide thoughts

CAN YOU POST PHOTOS OF HES FUNERAL

I think I just shat myself hahahaha...heres my face fag since you like jerking off to men on Sup Forums

>newfags not 'mirin the Zyzz

you are so a failure that you posted a pic from google images of a autistic kid, what a pedo

if you post one of his trunck i would be glad

dont speak like a coked
out meth addict either
you're not worth the effort little wog boy, go smoke jimmy chongas ass

die you mongoloid piece of shit

those are some killer breast implants, and the bitch ass rose tattoo really pulls the image of a butt-boy together

same couple :) awww soo sweet

those are things you would never have in your life

haha..he kind of had small stature overall.
big shoulders make big man apparently.

My ass is definitely bigger than his (Im average bodybuilder)
his traps are what made 90% of his aesthetics. And being handsome in face. Otherwise he was no beast of athleticism to be honest.

breast implants, a bitch rose tattoo and a butt-boy...if these are the upsides to not being famous then you can shove that shit up your asssssssss biaaaatch

he looks like a Malaysian lady boy, in the face especially but mostly his ass

hes 1.88 you stupid fagget

This is a funny fuckin thread

HES THE MOST FAMOUS BODYBUILDER IN MODERN ERA, HE WAS TOP 10 OF WOW PLAYERS AND HES DEGREE 86.88 FROM AUL

rest in piece Prince of Bodybuilding

hes some asshole and you know it

cant you faggots lift weights without going full retard and shooting up?

maybe for you no one knows who the fcuk you are and when you die you will be forgotten. while THE ZYZZ IS A TRUE LEGEND AMONG YOUNG BODYBUILDERS, AND THE MOST AESTETIC GUY IVE EVER MET

lol people will remember him for 6 months-2 years tops...people have short attention spans, what with giving up a frontal lobotomy to get a phone...omg apps!! XD

hes been dead for 5 years and the impact on the bodybuilder AESTETIC IS STILL GROWING, HES INMORTAL

hes a mutant ninja turtle

So did people actually look up to this insecure homo? Is he an hero, or something else?