The one with the most alcohol.

A real man drinks whatever the fuck he wants

Milk
>without honey

>Click here
i just prefer ot huff ether

/thread

this

Nah. I'm sorry real men don't drink shit like appletinis and white Zinfandel. Of course women shouldn't either, they want to drink alcoholic dessert.

Real men drink liquor simply, like scotch neat or rye on the rocks. Maybe if you are feeling a bit fancy a martini, old fashioned, or sazarac.

Isopropyl

Appletini.

Prune juice

Whatever the fuck he wants

They don't. Allahu Ackbar!

Your moms pussy juice faggot

Mimosa drinking beta. I bet you wear scarves.

Whiskey and/or beer. /thread

you sound like a faggot who would even complain when getting railed in the ass.

A watermelon margarita of course.

Apparently they drink camel piss.

>Appletini
You're no superman

Your bait is weaker than you.

Not him but real men aren't so concerned with people's perceptions, they just get their shit done the way they want it.

Maybe you've never tried it?

Coffee. Black.

Nah. I quite enjoy a good rogering every once in a while. Go back and work on your eyebrows a bit more and have a white Russian beta fag.

mother fucking bump only two things you should drink unless its xmas than you can have a eggnog in between bourbons

Both niggerish and faggy at the same time.

whatever one you like faggot.

Never said they are concerned with the opinions of others. People of similar behavior tend to enjoy similar things though. Maybe you aren't aware of that.

Speyside or Islay Scotch.
Accept no substitutes.

Whole milk.

Moonshine

The fermented blood of their enemies, from a skull cup.

Vodka

Any kind

Real men don't care because their masculinity isn't so fucking fragile.

The one they enjoy. They then punch anyone who questions that choice.

Well, pretty much

You seem pretty concerned, not a trait for the group you're trying to imitate. It's kind of a "If you have to ask, you can't afford it," situation. If you think what someone drinks is that much of a problem, the question probably doesn't even apply to you.

Although I will amend the true answer because there are two:

A man drinks whatever the fuck he wants and if that isn't present, then he drinks whatever is in front of him.

/thread.

the "man card" beta types need not apply.

Bourbon whiskey, straight, room temp, no chaser.

Preferably Old Grandad.

Left out beer so you're clearly a know nothing faggot. Why would anyone drink something they don't like the taste of? You'd have to be a real beta fag for that kind of conformity

my guilty pleasure is Malibu and coke.

My girlfriend drinks it, tried it once, was delicious. Makes a nice treat every so often

A mimosa outside in the morning in the sun is fucking awesome you insecure prick.

ya, i used to like that.

moved to Zaya and mexican Coke.

now that Zaya has gone to shit, i dont even bother anymore.

this nigger never been to vegas.

Speaking of archer, I'm addicted to Corpse Reviver #2

With splash of wetback

It's
1oz gin
1oz cointreau
1oz lemon juice
1oz lilette
coat the glass with absinthe

kind of an expensive drink if you don't have the ingredients.

Bud Light

Whiskey, rum, scotch, and beer. Vodka if you're Russian or below 25 (odds are you're a dirty commie anyway). Anything else is occasional or for a women.

Depends on my mood.

after a long day of hard work nothing beats a cold Belgian beer from the fridge.

At parties i like amaretto.

Budweiser

(´・_・`) Bud light is the best

Real men drink what THEY like, not what other faggots on Sup Forums tell them they should like. Drinking and enjoying a strawberry daiquiri because you like rum and strawberries is manlier than drinking a glass of scotch because you want to look cool.

I can't throw stones. I'm a fan of Redd's Apple Ale. If I wanted alcohol to taste like sour sun-dried assholes I'd just drink whiskey. I've been drinking tequila and Mellow Yellow recently.

semen

whisky

>what liquor/spirit do real men drink?

Whatever they want, ideally a "real man" shouldn't be so self conscious to concern himself with looking cool.

>whiskey
I like bourbon, but not a huge fan of rye whiskey of TN Whiskey. I like a little rye in a bourbon, but not enough to want a full on rye whiskey.

>cocktails
Gin & tonic, Moscow Mule, or an Old Fashioned (depending on where ya get it, sometimes Old Fashions are really really sweet and I'm not a fan)

>beer
Any kind of stout/porter, especially coffee and oatmeal stout. Not a huge fan of IPAs anymore personally.

>wine
Don't. Be. Afraid. To. Drink. Wine.
Cabs are good

*or TN Whiskey

nigger/povertyfag detected

>Don't. Be. Afraid. To. Drink. Wine.
Fucking this, man. Where did the "wine is for pussies" meme even originate?

drambuie

you take that back about Mr Popo

Anything but Ouzo. Sorry Greeks, that shit is terrible.

Only svedka

Guinness.

I just drink bulleit with an ice cube or two. But a real man drinks whatever the fuck he wants. Only a euphoric neckbeard complains about someone else's drink of choice not being "manly" enough.

Have you ever drunk Bailey's from a shoe?

redds way too sweet

Sambuca

My nigga, if I gotta drink alot of something to get drunk, Its gonna be something that taste good.

Or vodka, for when I just wanna get drunk asap.

Dude, I'm telling you. Tequila and Mellow Yellow is some good shit. Mix to taste. I tend to 50/50 or 40/60 if I'm taking my time.

Redneck with a bad sense of taste.

Typical bullshit of a wannabe whisky drinker that goes straight to bullshit Bourbon.

Scottish whiskeys, particularly from Skye, are the best.

The only thing you should ever mix with a good whiskey is soda and ice (highball) during the summer for a refresher.

I've never actually tasted tequila, one night I was partying and someone had me smell their tequila for some weird fucking reason and the smell made me wanna puke. It was Jose Cuervo though.

Sierra Nevada Torpedo
Unless I have no money. Then it's Steel Reserve

Jose Cuervo is garbage, it's basically just fermented sugar, thus rum. Good tequila is something worth trying.

Fun fact I learned from a bartender: If you swirl a good tequila in a glass, it makes small bubbles around the edges. Shitty tequila doesn't.

Cocktails.

Tequila rolls my stomach pretty badly if I don't use it to end a night's drinking. I discovered it when I had to choose what to sneak into a concert last year. Don't start your night with tequila unless you have a vomit fetish or something.

2 fingers each of El Bujo and Bullit Rye.

I fucking love tequila. It's my favorite thing to drink straight. Cuervo is garbage though. Try pic related. About the same price, and way better. I used to live next to some Mexicans and I asked them for a tequila protip and this was their answer. Been my tequila of choice ever since.

real mean don't give a fuck what other people think and they drink whatever the fuck they want.

fucking this.