Canadian Fag Here

Canadian Fag Here

Just settling in to watch Oilers/Blackhawks with some bourbon and coffee.

Any hockey Sup Forumstards?

McDavid can suck a dick.... She wasn't enough man enough to go after Manning by herself...had to get someone else to do it.... Pathetic! Sad!

>hockey

>watching toothless wonders play a game where they don't need to kill each other but god damn if they don't try.

>Sometimes when you watch a game on tv you can almost hear how low class of a sport it is.

Your a faggot....go back to the middle east or Germany Ahkmed

McDavid went after the scoreboard, 1 goal and a couple assists...... We got guys like Maroon there to take out the trash.... Don't tear up fella.

Make Hartford Great Again.

Whalers coming back in...

Honestly I don't even hate McDavid... I only hate a few people in the NHL... Marchand, Crosby, Phaneuf.... Also, I fucked Milan Lucic up in boxing

I agree with you with Marchand and Phaneuf. I wanna hate Crosby but whiny or not, the kid is a fucking beaut.

you know why all the tree in calgary lean north?

because edmonton sucks

You know why Red Deer doesn't have an NHL team?

Cause then Calgary would want one.

The dude goes waaaay overboard with the whining... So annoying. Then again he did give us 2 gold medals. I'd say my favourite player is Stamkos tho he is injured

what's the difference between a bra and the flames.

a bra has two cups

The 1980's called, they want your faggot opinion back.

Adam Larsson is a better hockey player than Taylor Hall

Fight me bitches

I miss Hall a ton.
But we had too much of one thing, and the cost of a decent d-man is fucking high.......

I'd love to.

>oh wait. I paid $130 for NHL.tv to not watch 3 to 5 of the best games every week because they're on Harry Buttman's NHL satellite channel that I can't fucking get in my dead zone of a town.

Go Oilers though.

You in Edmonton or Chicago? Which blackout is getting you?

niether. I'm in Washington and the only provider for our town doesn't offer the channel.

I'm enjoying watching the Devils and Isles instead. not a bad game at all so far

Torontos my team. Nice to see them finally have a decent playoff shot for once

Who wants to watch a violence free team sport?

I love hockey. Rangers fan here

..... women's university gymnastics and volleyball is decent....

Do you regularly pee in public?

All the time. Howd you know?

Absolutely embarrassing first period. Only 4 shots on goal.

Starting the 2nd with a PP so we'll see......

Gotta shower during intermission so if this thread dies see you fucko's later, if you keep it alive, thanks.

Still alive....... No thanks to you fucko's

fuck the oilers
fuck edmonton and your lard ass cheerleaders
and, most of all, fuck canada

1-0 Garbage goal, I'll take it.

Feel better getting that off your chest feller?