Rym

when rym bans you so you make an acc and they ban that one in less than 12 hours

Why would you even get banned on RYM? not baiting btw, just curious.

good thread

How do you get banned from rym?

These, i cant imagine how retarded you have to be for this to happen

First time i was sending anal cunt lyrics back and forward with my friend and the subject of the messages was anyone who listens to the dillenger escape plan is a faggot second time i have no clue why they banned me weird that my friend didnt get banned

I got an old account banned for rating one of Marcels albums as half a star.

F O R U M S

you sound like you're underage

lmaoooo i knew a guy who got banned for making a bunch of accs to get his album to number one album of 2012

You can say it was "for the lulz" and that you won't do it again.

i will when they respond to me

I've been banned many times for having unpopular opinions. Then in the appeal I called the mod out for being a cunt, so they become permabans. How do you NOT get banned on rym,? You have to walk on eggshells with every post. You must be some good little sheeperson who follows all the trends.

take of the fucking T̶r̶i̶p̶ name newfriend

>Then in the appeal I called the mod out for being a cunt, so they become permabans.
you deserve that

speaker of truth

can you say I deserved this one?

is that even a question?
you 100% deserve that ban

You should have gone all out and told them that Radiohead is fucking cumguzzling garbage

>look at me i'm a rebellious teenager
you'll get over it

yeah you deserved that

rym needs people who are ready and willing to put years and years into cultivating taste, so if you're gonna fuck around, good riddance

>he posts in the forums

i got banned for my pms with a friend the second time had no reasoning behind it

lol holy shit i remember this account
anyway just reset your ip or something

i remember when chumlum btfo'd you in the forum, good shit

tay ubino literally on suicide watch

>mfw i've been playing cat-and-mouse with rym staff since 2014 and they still haven't found my new account i made in like early december

the name of the game is trial and error if it's ban evasion you're doing. reset your ip, clear all your browser data, make a new account and keep your mouth shut. don't use the forums, don't talk to anyone, don't plaster your profile with anything potentially incriminating, just keep to yourself. i promise you'll enjoy the site a lot more if you keep shit on a down-low from now on.

Isn't pretty much the only way to get banned to post on the forums? Why the fuck would you post on the forums? They're all lunatics. This is a better forum than there. HERE. Fucking Sup Forums!

>they still haven't found my new account i made in like early december

lol i think i just found it

hi chumlum

AntiWarhol: Unleashed

>"dont use the website for community just use it for rating and giving money to sharifi"
genious

using the forums is dumb tho - no elite user has ever been a forum mainstay

It's better just to add people and talk to them on the comment box.

idek how to reset my ip im a total pleb but im just working on getting my old acc back not tryna redot 700 ratings