Wikipedia defines peninsula as "a piece of land that is bordered by water on three sides but connected to mainland."

Wikipedia defines peninsula as "a piece of land that is bordered by water on three sides but connected to mainland."

This image depicts a peninsula.

If you've ever been to a beach you've probably seen at least a small peninsula.

What are your thoughts on peninsulas? Do you live on a peninsulas? Have you ever been to a peninsula?

The Sinai Peninsula, a famous peninsula.

Only farmers live on the peninsula.
Real people live on the rightmost island.

The Cape of Good Hope. "Cape" and "peninsula" are synonymous.

Travel by ferry must be common, are there bridges or causeways between the islands that are closer together?

I used to live on this peninsula.

Pretty comfy désu

Interesting, why did you move?

India is peninsula

It was too small a town for a young guy, I moved to the city for jobs/university.

Probably going to move back when I'm older.

what the fuck is this autistic thread

I like the origin of the word peninsula. It comes from the latin prefix "pen" meaning almost and "insula" meaning island- so the word means "almost island"

Peninsulas are comfy af

Peninsula?

Very nice

I wanna put my peninsula in a vaginansula. That's all. /thread /universe

You fucking autist.

Baja California, a notably long peninsula

>Peninsula in vaginasula

t. non-peninsula-dweller

I live in the non-island part of a city which the major part of is located on an island.

benis-sula ? :DD

Not interested in Hungary's weak-ass """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""peninsulas"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I bet I can eat more hot dogs than you in one setting.

There are bridges between most things.
Also don't listen to the other guy, Sjællan is literally only Copenhagen the rest of that place is trash.

Tierra del Fuego is an island.

Probably, but that would be because hot dogs resemble penises

so do peninsulas

FUCK YOU

"a piece of land that is bordered by water on three sides but connected to mainland."

Only two sides there m8, not a peninsula

more like an isthmus desu

Positively exhilarating exchange

The peninsula to end all peninsulas

that's mine

Sorry senpai that clearly is a continuation of Chile (It's long and mountainous)

no it isn't

PROOFS?

I am a Peninsular.

Yes

I'm a peninsula but I secretly wish I weren't a peninsula

Peninsula master race.
Even if Sweden for the most part have been an Island for most practical purposes.

Nearly all contact with continental Europe have been by sea for most of history.

>Peninsula master race.

Very true

I've always felt like there is nothing in that sea. Like nothing. No fish, no sharks, no octopus. I know I'm wrong but still.

I would like to live in a peninsula

Luckily you have a coast, it should not take long to find a peninsula.

Nova Scotia's a pretty based, comfy peninsula. We're surrounded on four sides.

The red sea is one of the most biodiverse places on the planet
It's chockfull of coral reefs, tropical fish, etc

I live there. At the extreme south of it. 28°C on Winter. Hmmm.

>We're surrounded on four sides.

No, then Nova Scotia would be an island. Nova Scotia is connected to New Brunswick by the Isthmus of Chignecto.

I am told that it is the comfiest, safest, and most boring part of Mexico.

actually user, upon further inspection I count five. Land masses aren't limited to being a set number of sides.

Also, OP's a faggot, Wikipedia defines peninsula as "a piece of land surrounded by water on the majority of its border, while being connected to a mainland from which it extends out."

It took the Spanish some years to discover the 4th, land-connected side of this peninsula, and so they thought it was an island for all that time.

It was named for a fictional island from the turn of the 16th-century Harry Potter series known as Amadis de Gaula. In one book of the series, Las Sergas de Esplandian, a group of Spaniards finds an island populated entirely by Black Amazons called California. The queen of the island is named Calafia, and she joins the Spaniards in an attack against the Turks.

Go back to /r/eddit

Living near the largest freshwater lake (by area) is pretty nice. Lake effect snow sucks balls though.

3 sides? pfff amateurs... how about 4 sides

Only hicks, cucks and niggers live here.

The southernmost point just barely passes south of the Tropic of Cancer, so you're officially tropical while everything north of you is just sub-tropical.

a based aussies strikes again and ruins the topic... thanks

It is. Nothing happens ever. But there's a lot of untouched nature so it's cool if that's your thing.

Sub-tropical because I'm from the smallest and most boring state capital to ever grace this country: La Paz.

I lived on Key Peninsula up in Washington state. Comfy as fuck.

Here we have a peninsula.
Doesn't it look pretty qt?

what about this

You use a 4-sides pattern. If you detail will be "countless" sides. Peninsula is water in 3 sides, right. As you see in my autistic gif. In 4 sides it would be island.

I stuck my peninsula into ur mums bay last night ;)

Very well done

much too thicc, it's a peninsular the same way that Africa, Europe, and Asia are together an island.

I have been to Herrera and Los Santos which are in the Peninsula de Azuero.

I can't post my peninsula since you have already posted it you peninsula stealer

Strange you thought that, it couldn't be further from the truth. Some consider it to be more spectacular in it's reefs than even the GBR. Unfortunately we killed all of ours already, the Egyptians still have it good.

I live on a peninsula. The Istrian peninsula.

This is kind of cool.

Good peninsula

>A peninsula on a peninsula
whoa

Islands > Peninsulas.

I WANT OUT OUT OUT

>Do you live on a peninsulas?
No

>Have you ever been to a peninsula?
Yes

Used to live here on the delmarva peninsula on the Maryland side. Good to ride the bike around and also good for fishing canoeing and crabbing (chicken-necking)

impressive gif

Aww that's cute but how about a archipelago group with peninsulas with one the main islands is almost exclusively covered in peninsulas

Islands can have peninsulas as well

A fantastic collection of peninsulas, I'll have to plan a trip to New England soon

>new england
Maryland is far from New England bud

whoa same

I like to think of everything north of Virginia as New England

I sure fucking don't

Sorry, friend. This reminds me of the time I made the mistake of saying that South Carolina didn't have a coast.

So, are you saying that continents can't be islands?

peninsula master race

I mean if you want to consider continents/groups of continents to be really thicc islands that's fine, but it doesn't feel right.

why dont ausfalians use this good clay?

No worries, I've actually been to every state except for the New England ones and Hawaii, always wanted to visit the northeast but never really get a chance

Peninsular truly are the best

Shake-sula ?

Peninsular truly are the worst

No no, I think that you are right.
Continents shouldn't be considered peninsulas and Godforsaken islands in the IndianPacific shouldn't be considered continents

tha mic rula

>Florida fag thinks I am mad
>he doesn't realize that everyone else isn't a giant puss when it comes to nippy weather.
How's that Zika treating you.

r8 my urban micro-peninsula

It's not that safe because it's too close to the narco HQ (Sinaloa). There's also drunken gringos at night in Cabo.

It's like 1936 all over again.

Good infomative thread, leaf