S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/1-2-ZSh-1-2-Original-Russian-MVD-bulletproof-assault-helmet-/222398763324?hash=item33c7ffd13c:g:ISQAAOSwe7BWwM29
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/nato-military-surplus-flecktarn-camo-helmet-with-kevlar-used?a=1168790
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7.62×25mm_Tokarev
ebay.com/itm/Original-WWII-Hungarian-M38-Steel-Helmet-w-Finnish-Totenkopf-Size-7-56cm-/290823686635?hash=item43b67149eb:g:ROIAAOSwwbdWGFZv
ebay.com/itm/Original-German-M40-WWII-Type-Steel-Helmet-Finnish-M40-55-Size-57cm-US-7-1-8-/300768604063?hash=item460734af9f:g:~CgAAOSwA4dWGFZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Perfectly reasonable. There's also a degree of respect that a lot of people don't have, especially when it comes to commissions and nsfw themes.

S/fur. not H/fur

ignore hermfaggot is just a retard

Hey Wolfy what's up with you tonight?

nothing

I think some people do, I just don't want to be internet famous for my character having tons of sex. Nor do I really want to be super popular, or infamous.

Again, I don't mind some attention but I don't want it to overwhelm me.

well that's no fun

Controlled amounts. I feel that.

meh

Not really.

Oh...

ebay.com/itm/1-2-ZSh-1-2-Original-Russian-MVD-bulletproof-assault-helmet-/222398763324?hash=item33c7ffd13c:g:ISQAAOSwe7BWwM29

I kinda want to let everybody get to know me. I figured I would just open up for questions and if anyone asked something I wasn't comfortable with I'd just not answer it and let them know. Good idea or bad idea?

is up to you,i'm the most silent person of s/fur
pic

Sounds good to me. Just have to be firm with furfags. A lot of them are autists so they don't get hints.

If it weren't $700 I'd be all over it but there are cooler things out there.

I'm gonna do it I think.

If anyone has any questions I'm open to almost anything. If you ask something I'm not comfortable answering I'll just let you know.

FUCK.

i don't know too much of it but i think it's a good price for a bulletproof helmet

I just don't think there's anything wrong with owning guns, and plus you can undo it.

Generally speaking, it is.

Most super operator ballistic helmets are, Team Wendy's ballistic helmets are almost $1000. What makes that one cool is that it's Russian and there aren't many (if any at all) on the second hand market outside of Russia. It would make /k/ stupid jelly. It's something not a lot of people have.

Yes, that's all true but what's made you regret some of the stuff you got lately? I think everything you've gotten is tasteful and... good.

Here's one for a lot cheaper. I think it able to stop up to 7.62x25 which is very hot pistol round.
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/nato-military-surplus-flecktarn-camo-helmet-with-kevlar-used?a=1168790

Hello

The same thing you said. The purity thing.
>slutty characters suck
>o-oh, but not your's!

Old helmets from NATO countries are cheap and plentiful. The point wouldn't be to have a ballistic helmet, the point would be to have a helmet that no one else has

Does anyone here use a G600 mouse or something?
I'm curious as to whether they're supposed to have a red light inside.
Mine doesn't but I could swear it used to.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7.62×25mm_Tokarev

You're probably thinking of any the other various 7.62 rifle calibers
>7.62x39
>.300 BLK
>7.62x51
>.30-06
>7.62x57r
etc.

Oh... You know I don't think that.

Yeah, 7.62x25 Tokarev. As in the TT33 pistol. Also used in the PPSH-41 and PPS-43. There are many different loadings of 7.62

How about a German style helmet with Finnish Totenkopf.
ebay.com/itm/Original-WWII-Hungarian-M38-Steel-Helmet-w-Finnish-Totenkopf-Size-7-56cm-/290823686635?hash=item43b67149eb:g:ROIAAOSwwbdWGFZv

Hell yeah that would be sweet

....i have to put attention what the fuck i type

There are more sizes, not sure what yours is.

I'm debating getting this.
ebay.com/itm/Original-German-M40-WWII-Type-Steel-Helmet-Finnish-M40-55-Size-57cm-US-7-1-8-/300768604063?hash=item460734af9f:g:~CgAAOSwA4dWGFZg

It's so hard not to spend money on milsurps, I just burned $1000 on a M1 Garand and Type 99 Arisaka last week.

you didn't put the attention what the fuck you type there.

I'm not particularly into surplus stuff, with exceptions of odd things like that Russian helmet. Same goes for gear beyond a basic plate carrier set up.

Surplus guns I love, but I know what it's like to spend too much money on them.

I'm just getting into surplus stuff. However, I've been collecting surplus guns for a few years now. I love the history and the best part the value only goes up.

What surplus guns you got?

roses are red
my penis is stiff
hey baby, you wanna yiff?

Yeah, I'm dabbling slightly into gear and surplus equipment too, mostly stuff that my dad has given me from when he was in the Corps but there's still cool stuff I see that I say I want.

I have a Romanian SKS, that's my only true surplus gun but my AK74 was built on a surplus AK74M kit and has old surplus plum furniture. I've been staying away from buying too many guns and shit. I'd rather have a few and enough ammo for a few rainy days than a ton of guns I can't shoot.

my G602 doesn't so idk

Not even if you peer right inside?
I had to do that to see the light of my mouse IIRC.

So the armed defenders squadron has been doing a drug bust on my neighbours today. Fun as hell to watch.
Only surplus gear I have are some old british DPMs and German Fallschrimjager boots from the 1990s.

> AK74

Fuck Yeah! I love the 74, I wish it was more popular so 5.45 could be easier to find.

Finished my Saiga conversion a few weeks back. Love the plum but I'm debating getting some wood.

I want to boop her nose.
Hey guys, I'm in need of shark grills. Anyone got 'em?

I have a couple.

I got you

My only 2

does your mouse not work at all?

Thanks dudes. Need em to spam a discord chat for my closet furry friend. She get pissed off when I post anything, but more so with these shark grills.

Dude that's sweet. I love mine too. I only wish that it had a regular rear trunnion because the set of furniture I got was for a full stock but I have a folder.

Plum is cool, and because the 74M kit was from the 80s I felt that it was appropriate. But on the flip side, wood is less expensive and it generally more handsome with all magazines, unlike plum which doesn't look as good with lighter colored mags.

I pretty much have to buy in bulk at gun shows, but at least that way I buy and sit on it for a while instead of buying smaller amounts when I need to

No, it has reduced accuracy and sensitivity on fabrics that have not been blow-dried in the last 5 minutes though.
That only became a problem today.

Still works fine on textured plastic.

So I suspect that it was operating using a combination of infrared and red light, and the red light is gone so it no longer covers all operational situations.

I'd open it up and fix it, but I really don't know how to open it.
Maybe there's screws under the mouse feet, but they're tightly-fitted plastic.

I wish mine was a side folder. I was debating getting a Polish folding wire stock but $100+ just seems too much.

Fleet Farm carries 5.45 near me, $8 for 30 round of Wolf.

you aren't boop

Why does she get pissed?

i don't really know what to tell you... check a manual or something?

I want Cham to be my teacher forever.

The side folder is cool but I like a nice solid stock AK74 too. I don't have Fleet Farm out here, either Bass Pro, Cabelas or a local store. No chain stores dedicated to guns or anything cool like that. I mean we do have Big 5 but their gun counter gets worse every year.

I think my cost per round right now is about $0.22

Well, if you look right into the optical sensor of your mouse like you're looking through a keyhole, can you see anything?

Still nothing...

Hey dude. Got long?

turns out my g602 does have it, it just turns off instantly when picked up don't know how i missed it but i did. could be that the light is just burn out?

REEEEE RCN

8 hours.

Decent amount of time to be away. Anything interesting happening you're end of things?

I don't have the heart to talk about it.

I am tho.

Your call dude. I'm just watching the aftermath of a drug bust from my lounge. Shit's gold.

I managed to find the light in mine too, I must've just forgotten how hard it is to find the light.

The mouse still doesn't work properly though.

Because she's a closet furry and doesn't like to admit in front of people that she is into it. She hasn't stopped talking to me yet, so it's all good.

your filename is diferent

I'm horny.

Yeah, I'm on my new iPad.
Since my gf and I broke up I have had a lot more money for things that I don't need but are shiny.

is that a bit of feral i see?

Is done if you don't admit to it. Like I haven't told people I'm a furfag.

well shit

It's fine if she dosen't*

Yeah, but do you prefer me to answer with this filename?
(It's a 64 gb iPad, that's how much money she was getting out of me)