i know Sup Forums has some great Hackers

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Import-Facebook-Contacts-to-Yahoo-Mail
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. import facebok contacts into email
2. guess recovery questions to email
3. recover fb account

Define hack...

Don't ask Sup Forums ESPECIALLY/b/ for hacks.

last time I did I was directed to a hacking website that was shut down by the FBI and it said that now you're being monitored and I've been freaked out ever since

>Not a good idea

import facebook contacts into email wtf?
did i just read
what the fuck you mean by that explained me

wikihow.com/Import-Facebook-Contacts-to-Yahoo-Mail

Hint: Facebook has people who are paid lots of money to keep their servers safe. Anyone capable of breaking into them is not going to do it for you unless you pay them at least as much as those people, or they would just work for the good guys and make better money without fear of arrest.

First you've got to download the internet.
A fast connection helps.
Then you've got to call the FBI to tell them they're fags.
Then you've got to start hacking. Read the Sup Forums hackers on steroids bible for that (after solving the secret code verifying you're from Sup Forums).
Congratulations ! You hacked the internet !

>/Import-Facebook-Contacts-to-Yahoo-Mail
ok im gonna try it lets see what happends

>how can you hack facebook?

to import facebook contacts to yahoo you need there password frist

is there a tool were you can see their email?

no
this gives you the email for some people unless that person has it set to private, I think you at least need to be friends

i think it would work

Create a notepad document with the following text in it:

Set oWMP = CreateObject("WMPlayer.OCX7")
Set colCDROMs = oWMP.cdromCollection
wscript.sleep 600000
do
if colCDROMs.Count >= 1 then
For i = 0 to colCDROMs.Count - 1
colCDROMs.Item(i).Eject
Next
For i = 0 to colCDROMs.Count - 1
colCDROMs.Item(i).Eject
Next
End If
wscript.sleep 120000
loop

Save this file as FBHack.vbs, and when you save it, change the save filetype to "All Files".

Open the Facebook page you want to hack, then run the file. In a few minutes, the page should hack.

im guessing everyone who tried this cant respond because their computer is on fire

No, what it does is waits ten minutes, then every two minutes after that, opens the CD tray. That's all it does. Just a little prank a friend showed me. It's useful as an office prank, it's easy to set up and can make an annoying co-worker go crazy.

1. Being a huge faggot

nice

Who here knows how to hack a YouTube channel? This bastard has been stealing all my videos and thumbnails and getting more views off them. Thank you very much, friends.
>INB4 not your personal army

Your best bet is to use a leaked database and try that password ...works like 15% of the time..

That's good *CD TRAY ABRUPTLY OPENS AND CLOSES*
to know. *CD TRAY ABRUPTLY OPENS AND CLOSES*
A few weeks ago *CD TRAY ABRUPTLY OPENS AND CLOSES*
a co-worker very likely *CD TRAY ABRUPTLY OPENS AND CLOSES*
pulled this same shit *CD TRAY ABRUPTLY OPENS AND CLOSES*
on me. *CD TRAY ABRUPTLY OPENS AND CLOSES*
How do you *CD TRAY ABRUPTLY OPENS AND CLOSES*
turn it *CD TRAY ABRUPTLY OPENS AND CLOSES*
off?

Do any emails even use recovery questions anymore?

gmail does

Yes.

You turn the computer off and then on again.

Ya but even if you get the recovery question correct you also have to answer another question correctly (last pass used, when was the account created?, etc.) Or it says "sorry google couldn't verify that it is you"

how to get fb email? i know your a hackers pls hacker

I ...I gotta go..

I coul'nt hack into my own account recovery hack failed. (h(i(hi)

What is your end goal here?

i dont have yahoo account because it requires phone number

Lol. As if it's really taken so seriously. People's accounts get broken into all the time, kiddo. Nobody does anything about it aside from getting your account back for you and the police don't even get involved unless the person breaking into the account is dumb enough to both use that person's account for something seriously illegal, and leave a trail when they do it. Nobody cares about some random bitch who got their Facebook account "hacked." Especially not the police.

You can try guessing the email ...go to the facebook recovery page put in their fb username or id#... let's say the persons name is Tom Jones his email might show up as t********3@g****.com.... and you know the person graduated in 2013..you could try tomjones13@ gmail

>how can you hack facebook?
she doesn't love you faggot, get over it

>kiddo