You walk into the bathroom at a mall and see this

>you walk into the bathroom at a mall and see this
wat do?

Bathrooms don't come with a fire escape

>'Men' restroom
>Half of them are female

Fuck yeah, I've been waiting for this. It's exactly what I built my flamethrower for.

Run.

Step up to nearest vacant urinal...unzip...piss...zip up...go to sink...wash hands...leave

This. So fucking fast.

Furfags are unstable.

>wash hands
Quit lying tho

I pull out my M&P 9mm and shoot as many of them as I have rounds for (which by my count is all but 1)

I only ever wash my hands if there's other people to see me. In this case I would. It's sanitary theatre.

I have a small website in the backwaters of the internet, and one member is an admitted furry. The conventions? It's all cutesy fun, people romping around, playing dogs, cats, lions, WTF ever... All above the board, good clean fun.

At the end of the day it is ALL about fursuit sex. It's pretty much as you've assumed and that they've denied. Fur Cons are all about fursuit sex. So yeah- if you see a group of furries in the bathroom, BACK out, and RUN.

Sex in fursuits is insanely rare. Those suits are insanely overpriced as the people who make them, prey on people without much money, but are wiling to stare for a while to get the cash together to buy one.

When someone overpays for a stupid looking suit, the last thing they would want is to risk damaging it.

see:

>It's all cutesy fun, people romping around, playing dogs, cats, lions, WTF ever... All above the board, good clean fun.
100% bullshit. I go I get laid more on the three weekends I go to cons than I do all year long and most of the time is spent piss drunk.

Maybe you should have read the entire post, furfag.

I was agreeing with you

whoops

do you get laid by the opposite sex though?

From what I was told, it's 99% homosex.

Confirmed Commrade. Furcons slav paradise. Many place to lean wile drink Stolichnaya.

lol it's a furry con take a wild fucking guess

that's gay

Talk to them. While they're pissing. Then later they'll be calling ME weird.

How the fuck do they piss out of those fursuits?

>gets laid
>is on Sup Forums
Kek

They're referred to as SPH- Strategically Placed Holes. And velcro.

>furfags are unstable
>all their haters say they want to do things that would violate the Geneva convention

Usually you change out of the suit to piss...

Or wear a diaper.

Remember, no russian

KILL IT WITH FIRE

Yes, all these fursuiters I've posted clearly don't care about keeping them clean. I can't imagine the horrible petri-dish mess those things really are.

Kek

...oh hey, WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY!?!

makes sense

Become a mass shooter

meow

murr murr i'm a fur rub my paws and make me purr

You suck at enchantress

drop my pants and take a shit on the floor. those faggots will eat it, guaranteed

I prefer BH anyways