Roast me /b

Roast me /b

Your hair looks like burnt noodles, frog faced fucking dweeb.

Looks like you've already been roasting yourlself since freshman year if high school you fucking burnout. No one thought you were cool for smoking or not showering. They thought you were a loser and worried you would shoot up the school. Think about how much better your life could have been if you joined the football team instead of lying to your mom everyweeked to get enough money to throw in for a half eight. Also most of your burn out friends are going to die or live miserable lives just like you.

nice get fam
cheer up a bit yo

I didn't mean that, you look like a cool guy. We should hang out some time and prototype some circuits in my new breadboard. Or we can maybe start a game of ultimate frisbee on campus and meet some sorority girls majoring in communications or something silly.

Got high af and decided to do this, i laughed my ass off at your message as how to accurate some parts were about spending too much cash on weed. But i work out and get pretty decent work and got an it job coming right after i graduate. You sound as a cool as dude, we should share a joint ;)

Inget pretty good grades* damn still pretty baked

Grades don't change much, if you went to college they would place you low just to milk you for an extra 2 semesters money. IT is the way to go, you can do some shit right off the bat and if you find the right place most of your time will be spent learning more information than doing useless unfulfilling tasks.

I wish i lived in Usa so i could just apply for college but im from Sweden. Things work differently here with education. Yeah i might look slow but trust me, i know my shit, when i graduate i got shit planned out :^)

im lonely man, wanna just be friends?

And i love the school shooter reference, as i go in a tech oriented high school full of autists, me and my closest friends always joke around about who's gonna be the first to come to class with a loaded glock

Nah dude you got more of that judgement locked up, just throw it at me

You're what I picture when someone says "some guy"

I fucking love that, because that's how i like to portray myself as. Just that one chill guy

you're officially that guy, okay, you know the one. You go up to the bar and he's like, "THIS SUIT IS UH OFFICIALLY, IT'S A GIORGIO ARMANI MY DAD KNOWS HIM" fUCK YOU

I AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINT HAVIN THAT SHIT

Come on was expecting more tho :/

Lmfao i literally couldn't understand what you meant. Do i really look like a rich arrogant kind of guy?

I'm pretty dissapointed in you /b..

Can't roast trips.

Not sure what you mean by that

Imma fall asleep any minute now, ill give this another shot tomorrow

Snackbar boy