Were you bullied at school or were you the bully?

Were you bullied at school or were you the bully?

I got bullied by some muslim girls in my primary school (year 4) for saying god was stupid.
I bullied some kid in the same primary school (year 5) for no reason really, i would tease him, punch him and i kneed him in the face one and made his nose bleed. I stopped after that.

I was the school shooter

B-bullied

I got bullied because of my speech impediment (stutter). I rarely ever made any friends because of it.

i was, except i beat the ever living shit out of dude and became awesome.

We won't know you had one since this is text. We love you b/ro

Neither, everyone I knew was sort of mean to, but playfully.
But I was also part of the local group of hoodlums, so that might've been part of it.

I got bullied. It taught me that trying to please others will get me nowhere, since there will always be someone else to hate on you.
So I should, therefore, just do what I want and fuck all to the rest.

Thanks bullies. You've made me a stronger person. Too bad you'll probably never get over your uncle fucking you in the ass when you were a little boy.

A guy in my secondary school had that and everyone took the piss out of him.
>he also said everything that came into his head and could recite pi up to a lot of digits.

Neither. I was the weird outcast kid that everyone (mistakenly) thought would shoot up the school if they bullied. So I was pretty much left alone until sophomore year in high school when I got my first girlfriend (also kind of an outcast).

8th grade, bully.

There was this kid, his name was Ian. 5'3" ginger kid who was always trying to get with the hot chicks at school. No one liked him.

One day at bowling, he wanted to fight me. I beat the shit out of him 3 times.

1. Gut punches for a few minutes until i bashed his head into a wall

2. kicked him in the face, broke his glasses and threw him into a table

3. I flipped him over my shoulder into a chair, punched him into the face until he squirmed away and fell onto the floor, and kicked his face repeatedly until i got bored.

Then a few months later i broke one of his teeth by smashing his face into a water fountain

It`s killed or be killed in school
>Fallout in real life

I had a speech impediment when I was younger too. They sent me to the same "special ed" class where they sent the foreigners and Polish kids who couldn't speak too well. The lard-beast of a woman yelled at me "STOP STUTTERING!!! JUST STOP!!!"

In other words...my school officials bullied me to stop stuttering. Thanks school.

neither, i was the funny guy

Well i was more on the bullied side because im soft as a pillow, but it wasn't really anything worth mentioning even though at the time it felt bad.

I didn't bully or get bullied. I was that kid that was easily forgettable.

Same

i did say mean shit to people. Some people might have seen me as a bully.

I don`t call myself a bully exactly, I just fight fire with fire, I pressure the guy who messes with me.
In fact of the matter, I am a really nice guy.

Bullied a bit in elementary.
In middle school kids tried but I fought back and got in a ton of fights.
High school I was chill with everyone.

My advice, if you're bullied, fight back.

Looking back, I was definitely the bully.

was bullied at school it was relentless, he would beat me up make fun of me later he would act like friends i really hated him i still do

was bullied at work but am supprised he was seen as the victim and the nice guy even tho he did so many fucked up things to me and he was loved but me i was hated and treated like durt

i really don't want anything to do with these people

Neither. Some kids tried to pick on me and I'd fight back and they'd stop. I didn't pick on other people.

I was the bullied.

I did flip out and beat them a few times tho, so it's not like I was completely helpless.

So you got bullied and responded with autistic fb posts?

I was in that grey area between bully and bullied. There were some people I shit on but others that shit on me

should've ripped of there headscarfs

Bullied, I was the spaz nobody liked. Fuck, had I gone to school 10 years later I would have been put with the other Spectrum kids.

Exactly, we understand each other, let`s be bff

I wish i had, but I didn't realy know anything about religion or anything at that age.

I was the bully. Still am, and I'm 36. Bully doesn't hold much weight with somebody like me. So what.

No. I'm not good at friends. I can't handle the pressure.

this.... I went to school in a charter school... so k-12, not alot of people, I went through the usual hazing kids do, and for some reason... well lets just say I'm the kinda guy you punch on the shoulder laughing n he freaks out n smashes your face in... my classmates realized something was wrong with me.. it wasn't always like this, the first few years were okay, but one day something changed, not sure what. Wasn't down to take their shit any more, they weren't my friends and I was done bullshitting.. the only friend I had there was just as likely to shoot the place up as I.. after a few kids tried to haze us and we put them in the river... I almost drowned this islander cus I didn't want an asswhooping afterwards.. the only thing that saved that half breed was my friend kicking me on the back of the neck then ripping me outta the water calling me a sick fuck... eventually people started being nice to me, or just leaving me the fuck alone... I guess I was both in one.. lame I got bullied, found the biggest kid in the school who happened to have some heroin addicted prison bird of a father.. we took our resentment out on our peers eventually.. aint proud of this.. but it's what happened. a few bomb threats, alotta drug dealing, tried raping a kid cus he fucked the girl I was involved with.. school ruined me yo. I ain't goin back LOL.

neither. i mostly kept to myself and wasn't awkward or nerdy enough for anyone to give enough of a shit to bully me

You're all a bunch of cunts. Stop crying.

Someone tried to bully me, I smashed their face in.

Simple as that, I was neutral, I was nice to the people who were nice to me.

Sure you did.

Yeah, and your faggot ass would have been suspended and expulsion papers would have been written up on your ass.

I'm with you user always was and always will be
you are awesome. love user

Depends on the school.

Not him, but at my high school back in '05 and earlier, the principal could easily see who was the victim and act accordingly.

Both. Got bullied by jocks. Bullied the shit out of a few kids in my friend group. Wasnt the worst one tho

Trouble is it all depends on the bully. If its just some dipshit piece of trailer trash there's no problem kicking his ass out.

But if the bully is on the defensive line of the football team and they went to state that year, well lets just say he gets a lot of leeway.

Then you simply sabotage his career and ruin his life.

I doubt you'd be able to do much if the school is against you bro.

School shooting might be your only option.

I was never bullied nor was a bully. more like a class clown.

for some reason, I was able to become friends with bullies without being a jock or a bully myself. I was also hanging out with nerds because i was kind of a nerd too.

That works too.

Was bullied a lot in elementary school. Was an easy kid, family was from out of town, and nobody ever did jack shit to stop them. Plus I was a faggot who always reacted, which didn't help.
Finally beat one of them to screaming in 4th grade, and they started to stop. Never really had anyone other than the odd fucker in middle school, by that point nothing bothered me. Actually became kinda popular in high school, so I guess it worked out. Still fucked me up psychologically a smidge, all these years later. Funny how that works.