Who is the best doctor and why is it Tom Baker?

Who is the best doctor and why is it Tom Baker?

That voice.

I want the next best thing in the next Doctor, I want it to be Brian Blessed.

David Tennant. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a hipster faggot.

Would you like a jelly baby?

I grew up with Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant, didn't watch any of the old series and haven't watched since Gatt Zmith.

Because he doesn't try to be a harry potter character

The scarf.

the fuck? saying David Tenant increases the likelihood that you're a millennial and a hipster faggot.

Also Leela... fairly hot and arguably the most stone cold killer of the companions.

I'm pretty sure how good a doctor is is all down to the writers really. The older whos had good writers, 9 and 10 had good ones, the new guys.... well refer to the recent christmas special for that one.

Matt Smith is easily the best Doc.

Out of all the doctors, the best is tom baker, probably because he doesn`t look like he belongs in a stephen king book

Pathetic attempt at eye candy. What luck for the show's producers that nerds tend to be the thirstiest of thirsty fucks.

Maybe the first doctor could stand on originality, but he was a cranky old bastard with not so much of a sense of humor.

I've been watching it since the '70s and I have to agree. Davison and Baker were my favourites before him.

Oh please she got by on acting and a skimpy costume... didn't even have big bristols for a brit.

Exactly, the second one looks like he belongs in the three stooges. Baker is the most original out of all of them

Now THIS is eye candy.

Hottest woman ever on Dr Who

She's so hot that David Tennant dumped Sophia Myles for her.

underage ban. MOOOOODS!!!!

>she got by on acting

>born 1998
try again m8

Who watches this show and why is it only closet faggots?

Yeah I said it. As good as any other costar at saying "doctor what is it" and "doctor look out".

Your umbilical cord is bigger than your cock, OF COURSE you think David Tennant is the best Doctor. The writing may have been shit but I am liking Capaldi.

I like capaldi, but i can't get past the writing the christmas special was the last straw for me.
>And I'll have you know my penis is exactly 3 centimeters longer than my umbilical cord sir. I check every day.

>Who is the best doctor

I hate to say it but Strange probably beats all other doctors...

kek

Talk about eye candy?

Zoe.

Let's see who has a pic?

>Tom Baker?

My remembrance of him: he made the Doctor's character difficult to pin down. It was tough to tell if he was off balance, or striving to keep others off balance. He could also whiplash between goofy humorous and cold seriousness. Very engaging as a character, must have been a blast to portray.

Jo Grant gets my vote

Yep... always fighting insane robots and megalomaniacs, but you have to think time lords have a high rate of insanity themselves. Maybe being high as hell would help in playing the role. lol

Yeah, that christmas special, ugh

what mkes it worse is i hadn't watched the show for a while and wanted to give it one last shot, and i chose that episode...

Because the first three doctors were basicly quatermass in space, Baker was the first to own his character