How can I woo a girl that may have some slight interest in me...

How can I woo a girl that may have some slight interest in me. I really like her and she knows but how can I make her desire me?

Remember that women are people, which means they fucking suck. Don't treat her like a goddess, just be real and confident and honest and she'll suck your dick off.

/thread
Be confident faggot

the most vague and typical answer " be confident" yeah obviously but do you care to elaborate on that in detail?

Ask her questions about herself. People love talking about themselves.

And give her compliments. Not constant, over the top ones, ones like "I like how you did your hair today," "I like those shoes," and "that seat you just sat in smells really good, thanks to you"

Confident how?? I've steadily displayed confidence as much as I could but what attitude and route should I go exactly? You're basically telling me nothing by telling me to be confident since that's a given

I worded that poorly. The examples I gave are good to use, except for the last one, obviously. Don't be constant or over the top about it though.

I don't get to see her much in person. So I'll refrain from complimenting her on social medias from now on unless I see her, any other good tips my guy?

Don't act like she's the only thing you do all day or the only one you talk to.

Remove the word 'desperate' from your vocabulary

make sure to not look like shit when you see her, take a shower everyday, use deodorant wear good clothes all that stuff helps make you look better

I know it's annoying. Confidence isn't like bravado or anything. It's more like this sense of, okay, this dude believes what he's saying. He is real and sincere, even if some of the stuff he's saying is stupid.

The key is remembering that, even if you fuck up, and you will, there is always room to grow and get better at it. Don't treat every girl you meet as your only chance. I'm literally a four on a good day, but girlfriend has huge tits, a pretty face, and she loves when I put shit in her ass. These women are out there, and they aren't looking for white knights. They want someone who can take care of themselves, so believe that, even if you don't like yourself, you can at the very least be worth an evening with another person who's likely as fucked as you are. You might get lucky. And if you meet someone who seems into it. Don't play games. Be like, hey, maybe this is weird, but I'm into this. Ask her what she thinks. If she is not about it, don't pout. Yeah, it'll fucking blow, but show her respect, that she's worth more than just her interest in you is. Show you're an adult. And even if she doesn't come round, people will hear and see and learn, and that will bring the decent ones.

Shes a terrible texter. I usually initiate things but she does sometimes .Should I just start ignoring her a little bit to make her want me more or will we just never talk again?

Also don't overcompliment, it makes you look like you're just sucking up.

Choose sincere, specific compliments only when you feel the thing should be pointed out.

Let her start at least a few conversations, how do you actually know she's into you otherwise?

>act aloof to an extent around her
>don't be afraid to say some things you wouldn't normally say
>Walk tall, leave sarcastic dialogue trails >go to the gym and crush some weights and realize women are obsolete trash

Say, "If I give you a nickel, will you tickle my pickle?"

the ignoring thing can easily back fire

They are pure trash.

>woo

I want to trust me. the only thing she really does is start our Snapchat streak in the morning and sends a few snaps. its rare if she sends me a message or tags I'm in something on her own. She says she's bad at texting etc. but from now own I will not initiate contact anymore..should I even reply to her Snapchat to keep our streak going?

that's what I'm worried about honestly and I called her out on not even caring about Me and she got upset.She's really tricky sometimes it feels like she's really into me then hardly or not at all

Ok first you have to become a transfer student
>Take the back seat near the window in class
>Wait for her to run frantically down the hallway
>Get in her way
>She falls on top of you (you see her panties, good shit)
>You'll know you did it right if she says "ehhhh?' really high pitched and calls you a pervert
>Next, apologize for checking looking at her.
>???
>soon her hips will be moving on their own

see though when I do that people swear I'm mad or don't want to deal with anyone which keeps everyone away from me. its really annoying as fuck I get the unwanted attention when I don't give a shit but when I do give a shit I get no attention

this isn't anime, kys

Some user master I NEED YOU PLEASE