Sup Forums its time to come out

Sup Forums its time to come out
Are you gay or bisexual?

I like dogs.

umm.. no, i'm asexual, and most everyone that needs to know, is already aware.

besides, why does one's sexual orientation matter to anyone other than their significant other (if they have one), anyways?

I identify as a throwrug and I'm hondasexual. Dont hate.

i'm nonternary quasi-futur nonlinear agenderic transfluid squirrellkin

ask ur mom fgt, yesterday i berried muh dik so far dat when i took it 2 da bar |? I got b& from the bedroom because of your fgtry you facking fgt

Lgbtqyzxfrvbhjddeswmkjngyhujfvg pride!

Seriously. Do you like dudes?
I don't give a shit I just want you to say it

Gay pride is real pride

Well I'll take dick if it's going but I'm really sick of the community. I don't even think trans should be part of the LGB thing, seems like a separate and much more controversial issue

if would be fun to be gay but my dick doesn't even twitch even at the hottest traps

This is too!!! I think you're being really hated right now.

I like bears. If you know what I mean.

>if would be fun to be gay
>my dick doesn't even twitch

faggot lying his ass off

I don't even think that makes you gay. It's like an optical illusion, secondary sexual characteristics are what we're really attracted to

I think I do

Just admit it Sup Forums

>asexual
That's called a hormonal imbalance you faggot snowflake

So many fucking repugnant homos on Sup Forums nowadays. Fucking kill yourselves.

Mother fuckers need to come out of the closet

I'm bisexual, but I can't see myself like falling in love with a guy. I've dated a guy, we hung out, had sex, it was fun and I enjoyed being with him and stuff. But I think I could only have a long, serious, permanent relationship with a girl.

I'm a closeted bi sexual. My ex is the only one who knew.

So you're straight.
Why do you prefer girls over guys?

I'm a straight white male that thinks all sexual deviants should be euthanized in the name of public health ans safety.

I'd like to know if that's common for bisexual people. I've been in a hetero relationship for a few years now, I'm tempted to take a break so I can find out how gay I am nowadays

I'm bi and could never see myself in a same sex relationship. I like sucking cock and getting fucked, but have no emotional attachment to men whatsoever.

Bi. Always have been.

i'm a boy who likes girls
they make my peepee go up

Faggot

Stfu giani

Honestly, a lot of it is the body hair. I hate body hair, the guy I dated was naturally almost hairless all over his body. And I'm not the biggest fan of having no choice but butt sex. I like to have sex without the need to douche and wonder what you're going to find out got shit on it the next morning.

But I just find women more attractive than men. I still check out guys all the time, fantasize about having sex with both sexes, but I would have to meet the PERFECT guy to make me fall in love without wondering if I'd find a better female match someday, you know?

I'm gay as fuck. I love cock, I love getting fucked by cock, sucking cock, taking loads to my face.

I've only been in one proper homo relationship, it was a few years ago now but young faggots are generally not relationship material. I could believe sexuality is a spectrum then. If you like fucking dudes then you're not straight, if I'm more emotionally attracted to dudes then I'm probably more queer

We all got our preferences, bonus points if she likes buttplay. Mine likes to do it occasionally and it feels great

Bi

Cut dicks are disgusting, get that shit out of here

No, I'm not gay or bisexual. I want to fuck a tranny, though.

though I think everyone is at least 1% gay or straight

Like this guy is actually just bi

Not cut just pulling foreskin right back after cum feels nice

No, I'm straight. I have no interest in men.

>no interest in men but i'd fuck one if they prefer female pronouns

I am no longer human, my large male clitoris is guided by my lord and savior amen.

Trannies aren't men.

I'm really squeamish about it, it feels like watching someone put contact lenses in

no, its called obsderving humanity enough to know people are dishonest and i'm not willing to emotinoally invest in anyone, cuz i'll get fucked over eventually.

faggot.

observing*
emotionally*

So you are actually attracted to people, you just think it's a bad deal? Relationships can honestly be mutually beneficial, especially when you're older, but if you don''t want any of that then more power to ya

That's not asexuality. You must be very stupid.

It pretty much is when you voluntarily embrace celibacy.
and ya, go ahead and insult my intelligence, as if you really know who i am.

>Relationships can honestly be mutually beneficial, especially when you're older
How does this work? Not the fag you're talking to but I'm 36 and haven't been laid in over two years. Used to have one girlfriend after another when I was younger.

I am bisexual, but I was molested as a kid so I'm prolly gonna die alone

You do it by choice. No aspect of it is like self-drive. You're not asexual, just too much of a faggot to commit to people? Like someone who is aromantic, but also doesn't fuck noone, weird

Idk man, I don't know anything about you or your situation. On balance I would say I've benefited from my current relationship, there's ups and downs but if I want someone to put up with my shit then I have to put up with someone else's

Either try to hook up with some milf to build a life (not necessarily kids) or fuck milfs trying to cheat on their husbands.

Yeah man the mutual putting-up-with-shit is definitely key. It's possibly the hardest part, but also possibly the nicest when you're the one whose shit is forgiven. That's a good feeling tbh.

bisexual
for children only
once hair is there, i no longer care

Nice dubs, pedo-senpai.

That's why you start caring less about looks the older you get, you realise how little it really matters when you're talking about having someone see you at your worst, signing a mortgage, even raising a child together

bi

Fuck you, uncut is disgusting as shit. Cut is clean, nicer.

Im not completely sure. Im either bi or gay. All i know for certain is i like cocks

yeah ritualistic mutilation is so clean and nice. I wouldn't want to touch a cut dick, even if it was attached to Jared Leto

And an uncut dick full of smegma and piss is much better? The fuck out of here. Cut is clean and nicer looking. It's fact.

This is really fucking gay.

Welcome to Sup Forums

I've been here since '07. I wasn't expressing my own surprise, I was just trying to ensure those two faggots were aware of and firmly grounded in their own faggotry.

Don't be silly, clean your willy. Even with a foreskin, there's so many more ways a vagina can go wrong

at least I have the cajones to like pristine dick the way nature intended, I don't wish to be associated with this degenerate and his mangled fallous facsimilies

I am one of those faggots you speak of. Like I said, welcome to Sup Forums. Mostly faggots here and they are full aware of their faggotry. Anyway, why do you care?

Cant we just all agree that cocks are nice? Why must any board it could conceivably found on feature this argument?

Yeah, what do you want a medal for liking disgusting dicks or something?

Who said I cared? Fag.

probably straight but i really get off and dressing up like a girl and riding a dildo

I would be willing to negotiate a two-state solution, if the pro-cut troglodytes can stop hacking at baby genitals long enough to have a reasonable discussion. Sure, even straight guys love dick. That's why Bangkok is the number one tourist destination in the world

You wouldn't have pointed it out otherwise. And nice try, using the word fag as an insult? That is a damn near compliment these days.

I only want to fuck trannies, not dudes.

If ya'll not gay then stop looking at my cock lmao faggots

Im gay(or possibly bi)
Does this mean i have youre permission to look at your cock?

I think it's like 80'/20 tbh, and that 20 is towards the girliest twinks, mainly to establish dominance

Yes bb

Bisexual

I get this 100%. I was at a party at my friend's brothers place not too long ago in a city I didn't know. I spent all night trying to hook up with any girl at all then one of his brothers guy friends started hitting on me. He was feminine as fuck.

He led me upstairs and I ended up fucking him in the ass. It was completely unexpeced and amazing. No questions asked.

Thx

Was that the only time you banged that guy, or any other?

Yeah it was quite recently. He had a thicc ass too. Was cash.

Suck it

he's 100% in denial

nope, its a guy in a dress