I just got back from a naked house BBQ party. AMA

I just got back from a naked house BBQ party. AMA

Pic related (not our party but you get the idea)

Felt ashamed of your cracka dick?

Nah. It's pretty laid back anyway.

Serious question now, how did you get there? And did you manage to fuck any hottie there?

It is innapropiate that you had a hardon like diamond at all times?

how are these things hosted?
what's the average age?

tell us more OP, what kind of people were there, how old are you, what did you guys do, etc.

Found a geeky sex-positive group on Meetup.com
Me and most of the other guys didn't get really get one. When everyone is naked it doesn't feel that weird.

What was the state of pussies in the girls there
Shaved hairy ,were there any hairy one ?

>Meetup.com
and this becomes an advertisement

The average age is fat

howd you get girls to agree to it beforehand?

Ages were about 20-35. I'm mid-20s as well as my +1, a close female friend of mine. We had dinner/wine, played Halo and stuff split screen, hottubbing, chatting around the outdoor fire pit, etc.

Most people were shaved but not everyone.

It's an organized group, anyone not interested can just RSVP that they're not coming. It probably helps that there's a hostess though.

was a +1 required? did the hosttess charge admission?

was this like a nudist gathering, or just people wanting to get naked for one night of weirdness?

yeah I second this. Like just why. So you can play halo? why hang out naked if no one is fuckin

yeah it seems weird that it wasnt a sex party. was everyone a stranger that found it on that website ? how many ppl total? ratio of dudes to girls?

Because some people are just more comfortable while nude.

A +1 is not required. No admission required although everyone chips in a few dollars to cover the cost of food and stuff.

A little bit of both. They host something like this once or twice a month but really nudity is just a non-issue in their house in general. The hostess girl isn't dressed half the time even if we're just doing a Star Wars marathon.

Because it's fun? Sexy times aren't forbidden but it's not the main focus. Me and my buddy girl fooled around a little with each other and the hosting couple but mostly we just had good plain fun. If you can't chill out naked with your friends and play xbox you're missing out on life.

There was a few new people but most of us are friends who already known each other. I've known the hosting couple for about a year.

There was 11 people this time, pretty even mix of guys-to-girls. It would have been 5/5 but one of my lady friends wanted to go with me.

op is

what?

I went to one of these on acid once. It was an interesting experience.

I'm having severe dèjá vu with this thread

did you fuck?

Playing video games, really? Kys
There should have been non stop partying if there are naked bitches everywhere. Beer pong, sex dice, etc

I bet you didn't even have bbq. Protip: hot dogs and hamburgers isn't it

PLEB
L
E
B

Nudity is not inherently sexual. This is the foundation of nudism.

A little bit with my lady friend and the female host. Lots of boob fondling though lol

Just because you're naked doesn't mean it has to be a constant orgy. Sitting down at a table and eating dinner in the nude with your friends is very relaxing.

Why and how does this happen?

Thanks for giving no details or pics.

Because it's fun and people like having fun.

virgin

>it's not the main focus.

Faggot

See above

Being naked to be comfy i get. But I wouldn't want all those people smearing their assholes on my couch when they sat down unless it was worth the mess because hot sex was going on. I had no idea a bunch of people naked and drinking could be so square.

You've never heard of nudism? Must be strange thinking all nudity is inherently sexual.

Sorry to disappoint. Any party I've ever been to there's been fucking when the tits came out.
Sure it is. It's not practical, we invented clothes even in hot regions for a reason.

Of course I've heard of it. But I see a naked chick and she's rated as yes or no fuckable. I'm not low energy like the rest of this thread.

Showering beforehand is a requirement, it's the first thing we do when we get there: strip down, put our clothes on a shelf, and hop in the shower with whoever else.

It's not always square. We're having a dedicated sex party next week. Public sex, group sex, bondage, etc are all welcome and encouraged.

There was a little bit of sex going on tonight, it wasn't completely non-sexual. I've slept with my female friend before but today was the first time we've ever done it together in front of other people. But most of the night it was just normal hanging out sans clothes.

Confirmed faggot.
>"just got back" from naked BBQ
>posts on Sup Forums

This is officially the most neck-bearded virgin comment I've ever read on Sup Forums.

We're a very geeky group of friends. If you must know my friend girl is chilling out next to me in bed here.

can we get some mods in here to delete this shit please?

advertisement violation of the rules is obvious

So when you're showering with other dudes in the gym locker room, or changing your four-year-old child's clothes... the situation is sexual?

You're a special kind of stupid.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Which country?

Or even just changing your own clothes, by yourself. You get naked for a few moments, therefore, you must be doing something sexual, right?

Well you guys asked how I found these people.

US. Medium sized city.

How does one organize one of these?

Have a cool place to host it and make some kind of public announcement so people know about it. I guess. I just show up lol

Was there shaming of uncut guys? Some fucking moronic women think it's hilarious.

Absolutely not. It's a very sex-positive group. Mocking someone like that isn't tolerated.

Great post would read again 8.5/10