Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

Would you fuck this chick?
How and why?

Be honest / detailed.

Yes
I would put my penis in her vagina and her mouth.
I would do this because she is a girl and she is attractive and I get no pussy so why not

No

While tits are nice, looks like a fat feminazi millenial

Yes.

Anal..

Because I'm not fussy

tbh a few drinks in me id do it. fat chicks got tight pussies usually and im a sucker for blue hair

She has big tits and looks like a fuckin slut. I'd titfuck her and finish ok her face. If she's lucky maybe if finger her till she cums.

What all of us would do.
people saying they would tie her up are lying little pussies, they're beta males who would make them sign consent forums before hitting on them.

ITT: fat chick seeks our approval

We need more chubby bitches like her on here.

depends... she looks like a nig lover, if that is the case, no dice. if the opposite is true, i'd let her fart in my mouth, lick her ass, then fuck her silly.

100%

As long as that pussy don't stank.

I haven't gotten any in 3 years so I'd prob stick my dick in most chicks as long as i can get it up

Yeah she's ducked a few black dudes

One of the dumbest reasons ever for not fucking a chick. Do the world a favor and jump off a cliff.

Ram her in missionary and watch the belly bounce and suck on her tits, I would let her go on top though I'd get smashed.

Do it she looks decent enough and will probably let you get away wiyth a lot

This

In the missionary position, for the sole purpose of procreation.

I'd bend her over right there and fuck her hard in public till her cum dribbles down her legs

It would be my privilege.