Should Texas be aloud to succeed from the union???

should Texas be aloud to succeed from the union???
discuss

tx should be nuked from orbit. it's the only way to be sure. and that flag is offensive. i hate chili.

I live in texas, and this state is a shithole. It should fall off into the ocean

WENA CONCHETUMADRE, COMO ESTAMOS WEON?

Texas doesnt succeed at anything
>Steers and queers

>aloud
>succeed
It's allowed and secede.
I'd rather let Cali, New York and New Jersey secede, the watch the US invade them in a hostile reintegration with lengthy prison time for the traitors.
That'd be more fun.

jaja wena wena perro ql q wea pasa con estos locos que confunden las banderas siempreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Idk if bait or not but an act of SECESSION from the union by Texas would only royally fuck Texas. it would only benefit Texas is completely dependent on federal funds, federal funds make up for 2-3 times more funding per capita than the state can currently provide independently.

>aloud
>succeed

I dont think you will be missed cowboy

Texas is loud enough to succeed.

Of course Texas is aloud to succeed! I'm pretty sure almost anyone who lives in the US has heard of the successes in some of the major cities there like Houston and Austin.

They should be allowed to, technically, but they shouldn't

>allowed
>secede

texas was a pretend country for ten years as a ruse to justify stealing it from Mexico. somehow, playing pretend at being a country went to all of their collective heads and now Texans as a rule are fucking insufferable shitheads.

All that horseshit about being the whatever largest economy is only true because it functions as part of a greater whole. That economy will shrink fast without federal money flowing in.

Texas would become a Christfag version of Afghanistan under the Taliban in ten years. or it would be overrun by the cartels and become Diet Mexico.

If you're gonna start a Texas thread, at least use the Texas flag you faggot.

Fine, here you go.

heh heh nice joke

ja ja buen chiste

como te lama mariana

Yes. I want to see how well Texas (and California) do at the Olympics.

>filename
>thread

Nigga thats chile

I want Texas to legalize weed fucking trumpo better make it happen

Literally only a few idiots want to secede from the Union, why is there this stale meme that Texans want us to leave the US?

They'll get taken over by a right wing dictator.