My bitch ex cheated one me

my bitch ex cheated one me

what was his name OP?

kill that thing

Were you really dating this monstrosity??! This thing should have never slithered out of the abortion bucket.

You either weren't taking care of business, or she's just a lying piece of shit. Regardless, post her nudes!!!

Was her mother a horse, perchance?

Fucking ugly tranny face!

pics or it dident happen

wowza... nudes?

Is no one going to address the GIANT HOLE IN HER NECk. Am I on Facebook

she probably only likes black dudes. i feel u bro

>her
holy shit didnt even notice that

right?

Monogamy is for un-evolved, brainwashed, erotophobic.. lame people. It's un-natural, imposed slave morality.

so nudes?

it's him ffs
he's trying to see if he can pass for female

How did you find out? How sure are you? You could be making a big mistake bruh

its called a stoma . get with it.

she told me straight to me face. ruthless whore. I was this close to putting another hole in her neck

could u fuck the whole in her neck, the definition of a deep throat

my dude go on and do it if you think you man enough

Why do you keep calling him her?

if u tried to strange her u might accidentally finger her

Best thing you can do is calm down and never contact her again. You're probably angry as fuck but the sooner you start to move on the sooner you'll feel. Revenge isn't useful. Don't do anything revengeful. Just let it go and I guarantee you'll feel proud of reacting maturely once you get over her. Delete and throw away anything that reminds you too much of her and never contact her again. I hope you feel better soon bro.

Have her Kik?

*the sooner you'll feel better.

No. When the shit is out it looks like an inflamed anus growing outwards, like it's getting filled with air and about to explode. nasty

Thank you kind sir.

I find it hard to believe there are two people on earth that would hit that.

I'm one of them

wow lol if that ugly piece of shit cheated on you then you must be one massive little bitch

1: PLEASE tell me this is a troll pic.
2: If not, please tell me the area code you live in because I swear to fucking god I've seen this face before.

Northeast if that helps you. You assholes are rude. I don't want to give more details to narrow it down. I know b and I'm definitely on her insta and stuff.

dude why'd you go looking for a gf in Chernobyl?