Does Sup Forums care about how many guys a girl has fucked?

Does Sup Forums care about how many guys a girl has fucked?

What if it's just a one night stand/short relationship?

Havent had a gf in over a decade so no, i dont give a fuck

how many is it?

as long as they're clean down there

100%
I have seriously tried not to care but there's just something about it the matter that bothers a lot of guys. My advice is don't ask and don't tell. It can't hurt not to know.

no, had a girl with many ex BFs who sucked in bed. Had a complete virgin, who I found googled HOW TO on every sex move and rocked my world. you never know. Aside from STDs its not a big deal once you mature and have bigger fish to fry in life.

99% of the retards here are incel virgins, so they'd gladly date any girl so long as they have a pulse

Nope, as long as she's attractive and STD free.

Remember, gentlemen. She's not yours, it's just your turn.

I'd be more surprised and worried if she didn't fuck any guys

It pretty much goes like this

>She's a virgin
Somethings wrong with her you aren't noticing, she is either extremely ugly and disgusting down there or crazy, or both. Be worried. You'd have better chances finding a unicorn than a hot innocent virgin.
>She's fucked one or two guys
This is the money spot. You want this all day, it's pretty much the jackpot. She know's what she is doing but she is still fresh.

>She's fucked a handful of guys
It happens, not anything to be worried about. As long as she doesn't have any aids and she takes care of her body, all is well, but it's almost guaranteed to be a short relationship, but miracles do happen if that's what you're looking for.

>She's fucked more guys than she can count on both her hands

Stop. She's a cumdumpster slut who can't get enough dick, and you are just what she is feeling at the time. The relationship will be extremely short, basically you will be there until she finds a new flavor she wants to taste. When she does, you are gonna get dropped hard. I highly recommend avoiding these girls.

Well if her cunt is the size of texas you know her pussy got destroyed by some BBD

>She's not yours, it's just your turn
so you are google image of beta?

It's because the chick is a slut by all accounts if the number is that high.

>Increased risk of disease
>Reputation by association

The more the fucking merrier. That way it's more impressive when she thinks I'm the best she's ever had

>Physically kek'd

Are you the google image of cuck?

Keep believing that the girl you're with won't leave you for someone with more money, who looks better, has higher social status, and can make her cum harder.

>thinks
You mean implies lol

>Does Sup Forums care about how many guys a girl has fucked?
>What if it's just a one night stand/short relationship?
A bitch is a bitch and a pig a pig.

>BBD
Best thing i read all day

/thread

i dont care, especially not if its a one night stand. as long as she hasnt fucked 150,000+ guys and doesnt have aids its not a problem. last girl i fucked cheated on her bf and probably fucked a few dozen dudes before me but i didnt care, that bitch knew how to SUCC

broken little boy?
how many times have you been abandoned?
are you a bad boy?

As long as one of them wasn't black

I'd only care if my gf cared, It'd probably be a red flag. obsessing over the numbers of sexual partners someone has seems immature.

Nice, you logically refuted my argument. Kudos user

The other 1% will date a girl even without a pulse...

>argument

>Keep believing

did you even go to school?
you do not seem to know the basics of arguing.
must just be raging.
still
is it your turn yet?

Yet again, no statements of substance. The basics of arguing involve proving the validity of your argument while disproving someone else's and you've still accomplished neither of the two.

Yes, so I don't ever want to know. I tell her I don't want to know how many dudes she's been with because if it ends up being a lot I don't think I'd feel comfortable after that

I'm not even arguing. You are being an emotional bitch (or beta, it really does not even matter at this point)
but if you don't have any logic what so ever.
>She's not yours, it's just your turn
aspiration to own everything. Is at the heart of every-man
(sounds like your heart has been ripped out so many times, this has died. )
You are just giving what you own over to another mean,
You are a beta

No, after you hit 10+ girls all that stupid jeallousy crap goes away. Sex wither it be a relationship or a hook up is just having some fun. Get some bitches on your dick and all that trivial shit wears off.

>I'm not even arguing.

Exactly my point. Instead of clearly stating your opposing views, you're acting like a child who's unable to come up with an intelligent response.

>You are being an emotional bitch

How?

The aspiration to own everything is not at the heart of every man. You just generalized the entire population of men into a specific aspect of thinking. While a large amount of men do operate on a basis of domination and superiority, this aspect of being isn't inherently present in every man in existence.

Giving what you own over to another man? You sound controlling and possessive. It's not up to you to decide who any given woman is attracted to, or who she wants to be around. It's not within your rights to stop a woman from leaving your pathetic ass.

The logic behind my statement is clear and true in that most women desire partners who can fulfill them sexually and either match or elevate their social status. If a current partner is unable to meet these desires, or another man who is able to better fulfill these desires comes into the picture, she is almost always drawn to that person. This is called hypergamy.

It's not about giving what you "own" to another man. It's about realizing that you don't own anyone, that no person has any obligation to be around you for any reason, and enjoying women while they're with you instead of trying to avoid the inevitable separation. Not a damn thing lasts forever.

I belief you are wrong in you population assessment. the bulk of men are dominant. the bulk of women would rather stay, than pursue higher reward at the cost of higher risk.

>It's not within your rights to stop a woman from leaving your pathetic ass.
I never claimed that, merely that you sound like you would not even try to keep your women. Sounds like you have failed so many times that you are now like a one stop shop, or a soup kitchen.