Ask a guy who fucked a black girl today anything

Ask a guy who fucked a black girl today anything.

What's AIDS feel like?

Not sure man. We're both clean :^)

What race are you?

I'm white, but with some arabic traces.

AIDS?

>race mixing

REEEEEEEEEEE!!!! THIS HURTS MY AUTISM!!!!

So, how was it? Another white guy asking out of interest.

camel fuckers are white

Get tested again to be sure user, you can never truly trust them.

>white, but with some arabic traces

Ayyy me too.

How'd it smell?

Be honest what was she out of 10

black chicks r hot

It was fine dude. Definitely not the best sex I've ever had but she's only had one sexual partner before me so it's understandable. Her being black didn't make much of a difference at all when comparing to the white/mixed girls I've fucked, but her extremely curly hair made it sort of difficult to pull properly.

I might but just because I'm really paranoid about STDs, and I don't know her too well.

Ayyyy. Lebanese grand-grandparents lol.

Smelled like sex, and some really cheap perfume she put on.

She has a really cute, baby-like face, nothing TOO special going on with her body other than her stomach. 7.5/10 for me

Is beastiality legal where you live?

It actually is. But I'm not a furry

Your mother would know

Op serious question cause I have fucked a few black chicks and a few of them had a real bad smell to there pussy , did you notice this ?

Was she black?

probably just the girls you're fucking

Nah not really. She had some crappy perfume on but she's not ghetto trash or anything. She didn't smell bad, didn't even have bad breath. Although I did notice her toenails were in horrible shape.

Yes she was. Not full-blown african "the sun is gone" black but about the same tone as the girl in the picture.

Do you feel bad?

Did she suck your cock? I've heard black girls are the best at giving head

She did, but she was a bit inexperienced. Wasn't bad or anything but she wouldn't be able to make me cum by sucking my dick alone.

Are you a prison guard?

Did her skin leave brown streaks on your dick?

Nope, I did leave several white patches on her back though :^)